Dark knight part 2 [Lemon]

How the hell did this happen. You where standing in the gym rearranging the towels and water bottles for the basketball team. This is not something that you wanted to be doing right now. You could be at home laying in bed watching anime or reading a good book. Or even tell your mom that you are studying but doing literally anything else. But no you where stuck here at the gym answering to the basketballs  team every prayer. And there was one in particular that could not leave you alone, the tall and dark blue headed ace. He just loved making you do all these absurd things. Like hey (Y/N) go to the supermarket and buy me the new issue of Bikinis and the Beach. Or hey (Y/N) rub my feet and make it hard.

You where finishing cleaning up after practice when you felt a hand gripping your wrist. you spun around to see the persons face, ready to attack. when you saw that it was the annoyingly handsome blue headed basketball player.

"No need to be feisty (Y/N),
"Let go of me you fucking pervert"
"Now now don't say things you don't mean"
"Well you should just leave me alone then"
"There's no way I could ever do that"
"Why not?"
"Why don't you come closer and I'll show you why"

There was something about what he said that turned you on. The way he didn't talk with his normal annoying voice but a much silkier kind of voice. The way that he was not looking at your breasts but rather in your eyes.
So you took the chance and took a step forward.

He crashes his lips on yours, it took you by surprise but you respond.

It was a sweet kiss, not at all what you would have imagined. I mean this is Daiki we are talking about. He's not really the sweet and soft type.

After a while he breaks it.

"So you want to se more or was the appetiser enough for you" He says before liking his lips.

You are not sure what you want to do, on one hand he is amazingly handsome but on the other he is extremely annoying . Your brain is in a mush and cloudy, what is it that you want. Dose he like me or dose he just want to play with me.

"That depends, is it just a one course meal or do I have a free meal ticket for a month?" You ask trying to be as confident as he is.

"Well I was this thinking that this would last for more than a month to be honest" He says whit a smirk on his face.

"So you like me?" You ask your cheeks redder than before.

"Yes (Y/N) I like you, do I even have to say it I mean I've been all over you these weeks"

instead of answering him you kiss him. this kiss being more heated than the previous one. You wrap your arms around his neck and he moves to hold your waist. He licks your lower lip to ask for entrance, you gladly give it to him. Your tongues battle for dominance, after a heated battle he wins and explores your mouth.

You break the kiss, a string of saliva connecting you. His blue eyes meeting yours, both searching for something, some conformation of what comes next.

"We can go to the lockers and continue" Amine says panting.

You just nod your head.

It's a bit awkward getting to the lockers, still kissing and trying to open the door. But you manage to open it and he slams you into the lockers. It actually kind of hurt but a good kind of pain, the kind that makes your heart pound.

Aomine kiss get's more aggressive as he pushes his knee between your legs, he rubs his knee against your sex earning a moan from you.

"You like that?" he asks you panting against your ear just before licking the shell of it.

You answer him with another moan.