First date ;) (Kuroko Tetsuya)

This was it finally your long time crush asked you out on a date. But... this isn't really what you had in mind. You where at Maji Burger eating a hamburger while watching him feed Tetsuya 2 threw the tiny hole in Kurokos bag ( since dogs are not allowed in there). But that wasn't really the thing that had surprised you, it was the fact that not only had Kuroko not look at you once during this date but also that Kuroko only talked to the dog like you weren't even there. this goes beyond being shy.

"umm... Kruoko-kun why did you invite me here?" you asked hinting that you where confused by his action.

"oh well you know umm... I-I wa.. I mean Tetsuya 2 wanted to eat with you (y/n)-san" Kuroko said a bit flustered and you could tell that he was lying.

A bit flattered by his flustered state you start to twirl your (h/l) (h/c) hair around your finger. He looks at you slightly but turns away again as your eyes meet. HE IS SO CUTE but you keep that comment to yourself.

After dinner you are hoping that he has more in stored for the two of you plus the company of the dog but Kuroko crushes all your hopes when he say; Shall I walk you home (y/n)-san? You are disappointed at him but what can you expect Kuroko will always be Kuroko so you just give him a quick nod to confirm his question.

You start to walk to your house it wasn't far so the two of you where in there in no time. when you arrive at the gate you turn to face Kuroko to say good bye when Kuroko kisses you on the lips.

"(Y/N)-SAN I have liked you for a long time now and really want you to start going out with me" Kuroko blurts out like there is no tomorrow with a serious face.

you stare at him shocked but realized that your long time crush just asked you to date him. with out a second thought you jump into his arms wrapping them around his neck and give him a kiss on the lips. after you pull out from the kiss you tell him with a happy face "YES I WILL SO GO OUT WITH YOU"

Kuroko only smiles at you with the biggest smile you have ever seen on him.

I do not own Kuroko no Basuke but I do own this story :3