Panik

( Dante's POV )

We were running towards we heard the screams coming from and saw Mai with a big guy behind her.

Yuri: Mai! You ok?!

Mai: You're too late...

Tea: Too late for what?

Joey: This side show freak giving you a hard time?

??: That's right. Just like Pegasus pays me to do, root out all the dueling filth and dispose of them. 

Tristan: Doesn't that make you a garbage man?  

Mai: This is no joke! Panik's one of the island eliminators, and if you don't get out of here he's gonna do to you what he did to me!

Yuri: Eliminators? What's that Mai?

Panik:  Look this is what she means right here. ( He picks up her arm showing she has no stars left ) Check out her duelist glove. Not a star chip left

Tea: But that would mean she's been disqualified. 

Yuri: You're out Mai?

Mai: I am... it all happened so fast. The way Panik duels, I just... lost it.

Tea: This isn't right.

I was getting mad that there's people out here that aren't even in the tournament that are getting rid of duelist here that worked so hard.

Panik: Ha! She was one of my easiest pickings yet. 

He then threw Mai towards us laughing and Joey tried to go towards him.

Joey: You creep! 

But when he does Bakuara and Tristan stops him.

Joey: Move it! There's no excuse for pushing a girl!

Bakuara: Calm down Joey. I know how you feel but that guy is more than twice your size.

Joey: I can take him.

Yuri: No Joey, fists aren't the answer. Violence won't solve anything. I've dealt with a lot of bullies in my life and I'm afraid there's only one way to deal with them.

Joey: What do you mean?

Yuri: ...you got to stand up to them

I don't know how this happened but then she looked like the big Yuri we saw when we were stuck in our favorite cards.

Mai: But Yuri...

Yuri: Now let's see you try to use your intimidation tactics on me Panik

But I walked towards her and put my arm in front of her.

Yuri: Dante?

Dante: Yuri... there's some things that I hate in this world. But some of the biggest things I hate are bullies and people who try to throw other people's hard work away like it's nothing when they spent a long time to be where they are now. So please, let me duel and teach him a lesson.

I looked at her dead in the eyes and she did the same. Eventually she nodded her head and backed away. 

Dante: Thank you.

Yuri: Make sure he learns what happens when he messes with our friends.

Dante: I will. Now then, let's duel Panik!