Chapter Five - In Case You Didn't Know

Andy ran out of the room. She looked horrified. Preston ran after her, and I went into the bathroom. I didn't see any tests anywhere, but then I saw all three of them in the trash can. I picked them all up and set them on the counter. I looked down to check the results as I heard someone run in the room.

  "Lilly, I can't find her anywhere. When I got downstairs the front door was open and-" Preston started but I interrupted him.

  "Preston..." I was shocked out of my mind.

  "Yeah, what's wrong?" He ran over to me and glanced down at the tests. "Holy crap..." He looked at me, his eyes wide.

  "She's pregnant..." I whispered loud enough for the two of us to take it in.

  "We have to find her." Preston started to run out of the room. He looked scared and worried all at the same time. I would have never guessed that he'd be this concerned for her. 

  "Ok." I ran behind him. "I'll call everyone, you start searching."

  "Ok." He grabbed his phone and jacket and ran out of the house.

  I stopped and pulled my phone out and dialed Carissa.

  "Carissa!" I yelled as soon as she picked up.

  "Who is it babe?" I heard someone say on the other side of the line. "It's Lilly. Hey Lilly, what's up?"

   "I'm at Andy's and I need you to get over here right now." I demanded.

  "Ok. I'm on my way. Brody I'll be back." She said.

  "No wait! Bring him with you!" I replied before she hung up.

  "Oh, ok then? Is everything alright? Brody change of plans, come on." Carissa asked.

  "Andy... Andy is pregnant." I answered.

  "What!?" Carissa yelled partly in shock and partly in excitement.

  "Yes. She tested positive on all three tests she took." I started. "She ran off afterwards, and we can't find her..."

  "Oh my god! I'm on my way!" Carissa began to sound worried. "We'll start looking."

  "Thanks Carissa. Keep your phone on. Call Preston or me if you find anything." I hung up.

  After calling Carissa, I called Jason and Ms. Jenson. Jason said that he would start looking right away, and Ms. Jenson was horrified. She said that she'd have to talk to her boss, but that she'd keep me updated. Lastly, I started looking. She couldn't have gotten far, right? Will she be ok? Yes she will, I told myself. She has to be. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Anything?" I asked worried. We had all been looking for over two hours now. People were getting tired, as it was a school night and it was almost mid-night.

  "Nope." Carissa shook her head.

  "Preston?" I questioned, hoping my brother found something.

  "Nothing." He sighed.

  "Jason?" I peered over my shoulder as he approached me.

  "Sorry, but I didn't find a thing." He crossed his arms. 

  We all felt defeated. I had video called all of them, to see if anyone had all lead to where she could be. Unfortunately, no one did. It wasn't like we could track her, since her phone was on her night stand. 

  "We'll find her Lilly." Carissa broke the silence. "We have too." Carissa hung up her end of the call. Now it was just Preston and I.

  "I'm going to keep looking. Talk to you soon sis." He hung up. I slid my phone back in pocket before turning around to face Jason.

  "Hey." Jason opened his arms. I ran to him and he closed his arms around me. I cried. Hard. Andy has been my best friend for... for as long as I can remember. The thought of losing her - I just can't. "It'll be ok. We'll find her." He hushed me. He rubbed my back and let me pour my heart and soul into his jacket.

  "I just... - we need to find her." I cried. 

  "I know, and we will." He assured me.

  "She means so much to me." The tears started to fall even faster. "She saved us."

  "What do you mean?" He looked down at my face.

  "When I met her." I wiped my tears from my cheeks. "Preston and I were struggling. We had only grown up around nannies left and right. No real friends. None of that. She helped us. She became our best friend, at least until Preston found you and Brody. And Carissa, Carissa used to be bullied. Andy stuck up for her. Andy actually was the one who taught Carissa to fight." I chuckled at the thought.

  "I had no idea." Jason seemed dazed. "She really must mean a lot to the three of you." 

  "Yeah. She does." I smiled. "That is why we are going to find her. We are going to save her, as a thanks for saving us."

  "We then, let's find her." Jason smiled back at me. 

We were all determined, and none of us will give up until Andy's back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will they find Andy?? Continue reading "In Case You Didn't Know" to find out! Sorry that this chapter was short! I hope you guys still enjoyed it tho :)