Chapter Ten - In Case You Didn't Know

"Awww." Lilly gushed from in front of me. After Andy and I headed back into the living room to join the group, we all decided to watch some movies since it was to late to do anything else. As you can guess, all the couples sat together, leaving me and Andy to sit with each other. About half way through the movie, Andy fell asleep on me, and my sister is now just noticing. "You guys are so cute."

  "Shush. You're going to wake her!" I whispered yelled.

  "Sorry." She whispered back. "You guys are just so adorable."

  "Yeah, yeah, whatever Lilly." I waved her comment off.

  "Lilly isn't wrong." Carissa joined in.

  "Yeah dude." Jason added.

  "So, when are you going to ask her out?" Brody questioned, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

  "Shut it." I said and gently covered Andy's ears with my hands. 

  "Hold on a sec..." Lilly started, her eyes going wide. "You like Andy!"

  "Lilly! Quiet!" I hissed, a blush slowly creeping up my cheeks.

  "Oh my god, he so does!" Carissa laughed at my now full on blush.

  "OoOoOoOoh." Brody and Jason chorused.

  "Guys, please." I hung my head down in embarrassment. 

  "Here, Carissa come on." Lilly stood up and motioned for her help. Together, they both lifted Andy up carefully and carried her upstairs to someones room.

  "There, now we can talk at a normal volume." Lilly said as her and Carissa came back into the living room.

 "Yeah. Oh and by the way Preston, we put your future wife in your room." Carissa smirked at me.

 "Seriously." I sighed as my face burned.

 "Someone's blushing." Brody said, throwing a pillow at me.   

 "Stop." I replied, burying my face into the pillow.

 "So Pres," Lilly started as she sat down next to me. "Do you like her?"

 "Ugh, why are you doing this right now." I pushed my face farther into the pillow to avoid everyone's eyes which I'm pretty sure are piercing into me.

  "Because, we want to know." She slung her arm around my shoulder.

 "Well I don't want to say the answer to that." I said.

 "Ah, denial. He definitely likes her." Jason expressed.

 "Jason don't." I muffled.

 "Dude, stop lying to us. We aren't stupid." Carissa stated. "Plus, your blush isn't helping."

 "Yeah yeah, whatever." I mumbled and shook my head.

 "Look Preston, we don't have a problem with you liking her," Lilly started. "We just want to help you."

 "Help me with what?" I picked my head up from the pillow and looked at my sister.

 "With asking her out." She smirked.

 "And why would I want to do that?" I questioned. I glanced around the room and noticed everyone seemed concentrated.

 "Because you like her." Carissa pointed out.

 "Exactly." Lilly agreed.

 "No I don't." I huffed.

 "Dude stop denying it. It's not like we are judging you or anything." Brody commented.