Chapter Nine - In Case You Didn't Know

*Authors Note - Just remember that no one knows how many kids Andy and Preston are having, nor do they know the gender. But then you don't know either, so ya.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  It had been a week since everything happened and Preston and I announced that the baby isn't just mine, but it's also his. I'm still a little shocked about the whole situation. I guess it's just weird to think about it all. He told me not to think much of it because it was behind us. I mean yeah, he's right and all, but I still find it hard not to think about. Lilly has been extremely happy with it all because she was already going to be like an aunt to the kid or kids, but she has now found out that she is going to be its biological aunt. So, yeah. Mrs. Hill was thrilled about it, Mr. Hill, not so much. He didn't say anything when we told him. Instead he shook his head in disappointment. Ever since that, Preston has been promising me over and over again that he won't be the same kind of dad that his dad is. I really do appreciate it and all, but it's getting on my nerves. I get it you know. Like, he doesn't need to continuously tell me. It's fine though. He has also been super protective of me. He texts me day and night, asking me how I'm feeling and if I need anything. He has also been a lot nicer. I guess he is really taking on the responsibility of it all. 

  "Hey Andy hun?" I looked up and saw that my mom had walked in my room.

  "Yeah?" I replied, sitting up.

  "Lilly is throwing a sleepover tonight. Mrs. Hill just and I were talking, and she let me know. I wanted to see if you would like me to drop you off, if you want to go." She sat down next to me.

  "Ok." I smiled and her. "What will you do while I'm gone?"

  "Me and Mrs. Hill were actually discussing a women's night out. She needs help coping with her divorce." She said.

  "Oh, ok." I pulled the cover off of me and stood up. 

  "I'm going to go get ready myself. See you downstairs in fifteen." My mom said as she headed back out of the room.

  "Ok." I replied right before she left the room.

  I walked to my dresser and put my sandals and pulled out some clothes. I shoved all my things, not so neatly, into a bag. I then grabbed my phone and other necessities and headed downstairs. When I got down, my mom was running around the kitchen. She had already gotten ready. She had on a dark green halter neck dress. Her hair was pulled up in a messy bun. She looked absolutely amazing.

  "Wow mom. You really make that dress work." I said as I placed my things on the couch.

  "Oh, thanks sweetie." She replied as she grabbed her purse. "Are you ready?"

  "Yup." I picked my things up and headed towards the front door.

  It was time for a sleepover.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Andy!" Lilly exclaimed as she opened her front door.

  "Hey Lilly." I smiled as I walked in.

  "So, how have you been?" She asked as we walked to the living room.

  "Lilly you realize that we just saw each other at school a few hours ago, right?" I looked at her with my brow raised.

  "Yeah." She laughed. "My bad."

  "It's all good. So who is coming to this?" I asked as we entered an empty living room.

  "Oh you know, the whole gang is." She waved like it was obvious.