final author's note

I was tearing up in that last chapter. I am not going to lie.

I have always loved Draco and Astoria. For the small few that also do, it feels like we're alone. Draco is shipped with so many other people, but I think of the lack of cannon interaction between these two, the ship is sunken to the bottom of the see of x Draco ships.

But I find their relationship fascinating. I have created my own version of Astoria in my head. I imagine her as sweet, loving, empathetic, kind, and overall just a good person. She is the kind of person a broken Draco needs.

Through my version, they fit well together. They see one another through their experiences, and they understand.

Throughout the books, it's made obvious that Draco loves his family legacy. He is proud is being a Malfoy through and through, but knowing that Astoria will be weakened by childbirth due to her blood curse, he steps down and says that he is willing to not have any children for her to live longer.

That is one heck of a sacrifice considering the way he was raised. It is a truly beautiful and underrated relationship that is so hated on just for the fact that we know so few.

That's why fandoms and fanfiction is so cool. I created this, and I made these two characters feel. I created my own version of them, and they are among my favorite ships of all time.

Thank you for reading this small little thing. If you've stayed with me, I love you. You're cool.

Love,

Anns