SPECIAL CHAPTER

(A/N: Grammatical and typographical errors ahead.)

***
SPECIAL CHAPTER

SHAWN POV.

I was second year highschool when there is a transferee girl with a nerdy looks. Well she's really a nerd, she's wearing an eyeglasses but it's not thick, maybe it's a reading glasses, she's always carrying a books and she also wear a big clothes. They say that she's a loser nerd but for me, she's not. I don't know but the first day that I saw her my world suddenly stopped and my eyes are focused on her beautiful face, she's infront of us because she's introducing herself that time, and yeah we're classmates.

"H-hello everyone my name is Luna Dela Cruz, 15 years old p-please be nice to me." She introduced.

Luna huh? Interesting.

•••
Honestly I didn't attend my classes since then, but when we become classmates I don't know but I feel like I need to attend my classes because maybe to see her? I know that my classmates are confused because I always attending my classes but I don't care tsk.

I always following her like I'm her stalker. We're here at the library, she's sitting in the other table infront of me, I'm just secretly staring at her so see didn't notice me. I was surprised when see take off her glasses, wow! She's goddamn pretty! I cant help but to stare at her pretty face. Why she's hiding her beauty? She looks like a goddess for Pete's sake!

•••
Days had passed and I'm still following her when ever she go. I always witness all of the students who bullied her so i got pissed.

I can't take it anymore that's why I bullied all of those bullies who hurt my Moon, yes Moon 'cause she's my Moon any problem with that? They don't have a rights to bully my queen. Once you hurt her, say hello to hell.

Because of what I did to them, they started to call me bully, but I don't give a damn.

•••
"Uy pre ayos ah, hindi mo naman sinabi na stalker ka na pala." Clark teased me after he caught me following my queen.

"Tsk." I just hissed.

"Do you like her?" I look at Austin. He's standing at Clark's back.

"Yes I do." I said.

"Nerdy type naman pala ang nais mo pareng Shawn." I glared Clark for teasing me again.

"Shut up!"

"You're not tripping her aren't you?" Austin asked. Tsk as if I was just tripping her, I didn't ever go near to her so why is he thinking like that?

"Of course not, I won't bullied those fucking bullies if I was tripping around."

"Oy oy tama na 'yan gutom na ako." Clark said.

"Tsk."

•••
Third year highschool, I want her to be my classmate that's why I told it to my parents, at first they didn't agree because she's section A and I'm not allowed there because I have a bad record because I bullied those shits and it will become unfair if they will put me there just because I'm the son of the school owner but I told them my reason that's why they agreed at the end.

As always, I'm still following her and bullying those fucking bullies. She don't have a friend that's why she's alone as always.

Every time I saw her being bullied, it makes my heart broke into pieces. She didn't fight back, even they are bad at her, she still have a heart for them.