•Love language•

Kenzie Love Alexander~

Flash back"Kenz!!! Get yo shit and let's go NOW!" I heard my mom yell

Flash back
"Kenz!!! Get yo shit and let's go NOW!" I heard my mom yell. We're currently leaving our home now because my mom finally decided to leave my ain't shit ass daddy. She should've been left, but no she wanted to be rasheeda.

"Carmen you ain't taking my damn daughter witchu !! Fuck wrong with you." Ohh my gosh now they about to start arguing again. I just dropped my bag on the floor and looked at my mom with a straight face.

"Clinton shut the fuck up, now you worried about your daughter? Bitch miss me with that, like I said Ken-" SMACK. "BITCH WHO YOU TALKING TO LIKE YOU CRAZY" SMACK. "I'LL FUCK YOU UP CARMEN STOP PLAYING WITH ME"

"DA!! DA STOP IT!" I tried grabbing my father off my mom but I wasn't strong enough. He just kept hitting her, every hit got harder.

This isn't the first time he's hit her, I've never seen him hit her in front of me before until this day. Usually I just hear it while I'm in my room, I can hear her screams, and cries begging for him to stop.

"I SAID STOP!!" BANG!
—————————————————

"Kenzie, Kenzie girl wake up damn. You been sleep for like an hour." I looked up at sincere and rolled my eyes. "Ok, and? Bitch you should've left me sleep. I'm tired as fuck."

I stood up and yawned. "Where everybody at?"
"They in the game room, kairo rolling up right now and he got his homeboys coming over in a few, that's why I woke yo ass up. Here." She handed me my phone, and a bag with a cotton candy Faygo and Skittles in it.

"Aww thank you fats." I cheesed hella hard. She just stale faced me and flicked me off, she hates when we call her that. "Whatever come on." We walked into the game room and I seen kairo rolling at the table while Kay and Tati was on live.

"Kairo who you got coming over here nigga?" I popped him upside the head. "Yea and where yo sister at?" Tati asked.
"First off bitch, you gon stop hitting me for I shoot yo lanky ass jit. Second, youn know em. Third, don't worry bout my sister she don't want you."

"Fuck you bitch" me and Tati said at the same time. "Pidddd". "Kenzie come get in the live." Kay put the camera on me. "Wassup poor bitches, it's kenzbenzz innis bitch, and im wit allat shit what it do babyyyy" I bent over and started twerking.

"Ahhh bitch piddd!! Stop playin wit my sis she not one of demmm" sincere yelled smacking my ass. "I don't know how I became friends with a bunch of bots" kairo said shaking his head. "Ya mammy!" Kay threw the pillow at him.