•Love Language• Part 2

Kenzie Love Alexander
Location
Miami, Fl 📍

"Y'all so ghetto oh my gosh get the fuck down !" Kairo yelled at me and Sincere

"TWO DRUMS LOOK LIKE MICKEY MOUSE THE BOTTOM OF MY GUN, ION GIVE A FUCK WHO SAY ITS SMOKE WAS NEVER TAUGHT TO RUN!!" I screamed doing my lil dance on top of Tati car.

"I GOT SNAKED ON MY GUCCI COLLAR SHAVE THE WHOLE LAWN, FIND IT CRAZY HOW WE STARTED NOW ION FUCK WIT BOTH EM!" Sincere started dancing with me throwing up some random ass gang signs.

"YEAA BESTSS TALK YALL SHIT !!" Tati said while recording us on live.

"YEA WE BE ON THAT FUCK SHIT TOO, YEA WE BE ON THAT FUCK SHIT TOO!" I took Kairo gun and started pointing it in the air.

Next thing I know I got snatched down by my lace front.
"Give me my shit bra, and get yo ass down." Kairo said. I just mugged him because why would he do that knowing Tati was on live.

I walked to the other side of the car where Tati and Sincere was. We was all at the Wawa, there was just a big ass block party and everybody came here after so it's deep as hell out here right now.

I saw the two niggas Kairo had over the other day walking over with another dude and Madison. "Waddup gang." The one with the smaller wicks said dapping up Kairo. I really need to learn they names.

"Madiii come here pretty." I said opening my arms waiting for a hug. She just smiled and walked over to me hugging me. "What's been up with you sis? You don't talk to us no more?" I asked pouting.

"Right, Leave for Atlanta and forget all about us." Sincere said jokingly.

"Y'all buggin, know I can't ever forget y'all. I just been chilling making money. Y'all got me for the whole summer, what's the moves?" She said.

"Not Madison asking what's the move, you ain't use to wanna hang." Tati said smirking.

"Chill, we outside this summer." She started laughing and put her arms around Tati neck fake choking her. Oop, I looked at sincere with the 'okayyyy' face. Tati gotta lot to tell us.

I felt someone looking at me and turned my head to see ole boy staring at me again, I then started walking over to him. "Problem?" I asked.

"Man get out my face, ain't nobody got no problem witchu jit." He started laughing.

"Fuck you staring for then?" I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. Cus like don't be staring at me, that's creep as hell.