Vent yet again...

Is anyone else scared to write? Since I found out abt Wattpad deleting books with mature stuff in them, I have been scared to work on the books I have in my drafts, and I'm actually really terrified if Wattpad deletes one of my books because I've worked so hard on all of them and ever since I started writing I feel like I've developed a passion for it.

If any of my books gets deleted, I know just by thinking about it that I'm going to be sad and kinda heartbroken for a while. Even if it's just one book. I feel like Wattpad is going to remove more of the Fanfictions because there's mostly mature stuff in there. But why can't we have mature things included in our books? That's what I don't understand.

If we put a TW in the beginning of a chapter with something in it then we should be fine. I read the Community Guidelines and what I got out of it was that we can't put any sexual stuff in or any violence. What's the fun in that?!?

Like smut has been apart of Wattpad since like... forever, so no smut then what's the point in Wattpad?  And violence. We don't neee it but in some stories it's good to put in.

I really wanna try to do something abt this so that Wattpad doesn't delete books with mature content but there's probably nothing I can do :/

Sorry for another vent by the way :/