Nothing like a good small rant before I go to bed :)

I posted these polls on my Insta to see what people thought

I have said this multiple times, and I will say it again, Sam and Colby aren't the ones that price their merch, it's their managers and Fanjoy

I have said this multiple times, and I will say it again, Sam and Colby aren't the ones that price their merch, it's their managers and Fanjoy. Sam and Colby need to make money somehow. They need to be able to pay bills and taxes, filming equipment, tickets to fly to places to film videos, if they are driving then money for gas. They probably spend lots of money in year doing things that THE FANS want them to do, and some of them are complaining about overpriced merch? The 'fans' just need to be more grateful. Also, SAM AND COLBY DON'T ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS THAT LIVE IN AMERICA!

Sam and Colby's job is to make YouTube videos for their fans. You have no clue what it's like to be a successful YouTuber like them. The only way for them to make money is off of YouTube, and selling merch. It's not their fault of it costs more in different countries. It's not their fault if they do more things, or give more opportunities for people in America to do. They can't keep spending money to travel to lots of different places in the world. I know that Sam and Colby love and care about EVERYONE in the fandom, no matter their age, race, sex, sexuality, religion, where their from. They still care about those people. I know that Sam and Colby want to see all of their fans because of how much love and support their real fans show them.

"We couldn't have done it without you guys,  our fans"

- Sam and Colby