The Murderer

Ralph's POV
News Reporter
"The hunt for a serial killer who's identity is unknown but has now been revealed as female is still lurking the city of angels aka Los Angeles and San Francisco. She has killed 9 people ever since 1984 of May. Lock. Your. Doors. Police and individuals have no idea where she might strike next. Stay safe everyone. Goodnight"
I turned off the TV. LA has been horrendous lately due to her. Psychopath. Taking innocent lives. Bitch. I'm just gonna go to bed.

Y/n POV
"Stay safe everyone. Goodnight"
Ha! News Reporters. Have no idea where I might strike next. Your house? Ha! Whatever. Let's go rob some houses. I got into my black car and drove around and parked in an alley. I put on my gloves and brought my weapons. I saw a bright yellow house and noticed that the window was opened. Bingo. I lifted it up and climbed in. I looked around and saw magazines of super teen. Typical. I then saw some karate kid stuff. This person obsessed with the karate kid? I walked around and went into a room. I saw a man. I walked over and noticed it was Ralph Macchio. Pretty boy. Wait. He's the dude that owes my friend something with jewelry.

*Flashback*
Friend: You know Ralph Macchio?
Y/n: Yeah.
Friend: I highly doubt you'll find him but he owes me jewelry.
Y/n: I'll found him hopefully and I'll make sure you get your jewelry.

*Present*
I walked over to his bed got on top of him and waited till he turned his head towards me so I could get a hold of him. He soon turned around opened his eyes but i quickly covered his mouth as he screamed. Then I grabbed his throat not choking him. He was still screaming and whimpering as I spoke to him.
Y/n: Where's the jewelry?
He motioned over some where.
Y/n: Get it for me.
I grabbed him and threw him to where it was.
Y/n: GET IT FOR ME!
He was whimpering as he pointed to a box. I grabbed it and saw some nice jewelry. I saw the ring and grabbed it and put it in my pocket.
Y/n: Is that it? All of it?
Ralph: Yes! Please!
Y/n: Say you swear!
Ralph: I- I s-swea-
Right in the middle of his sentence I grabbed him and walked him to the living room.
Y/n: Show me what's in that bag now.
He quickly grabbed that bag and dumped everything out. I shoved him to the ground and saw nothing.
Y/n: FUCKING WASTE OF TIME!
I was about to grab him again but he turned away.
Ralph: LOOK IM SORRY!
Y/n: You're gonna be even more famous. You're gonna not only be known as an actress and a pretty boy.
I said walking towards him.
Y/n: You'll now be known as a helpless victim.
The next thing I know I'm hit in the head. I fall to the ground and he hits me again. I groan out in pain and kicked him to the ground. As I was getting up I heard knocking at door.
Individual: Are you okay in there? The cops are on their way!
Y/n: YOU BITCH!
I said to him.
Y/n: I will find you!
I said as I ran out his back door and back to my car and drove off. Almost had another victim..

Ralph POV
What the fuck just happened??.....