My Forever Lover

Dedicated to @ralphsoneandonly
Ralph POV
Lailani... The girl in my class... Whose gorgeous eyes, smile, hair, her laugh, her personality is just so beautiful . Everything about her is just. Wow. I'm blown away I can't even - Shes perfect. Prom is this week. I plan on asking her. Hope she says yes!

Lailani POV
Liz: So you gotta date for prom?
My friend asked.
Lailani: No not yet.
All my friends looked up and looked behind me. I was confused and I saw the one and only Ralph Macchio. My crush holding up a sign that said "Prom?" with roses and my favorite chocolate and stuffed bear.
Lailani: Me?
I asked him.
Ralph: Yes you! Lailani. Will you go to prom with me?
Lailani: Of course I will!
He instantly flashed his beautiful smile and hugged me like it was the end of the world....

It was the day of prom and I couldn't be more excited. I wore my lavender dress and accessories as I waited for Ralph. I heard a knock but my parents opened it and greeted him.
Mom: Lailani! Your dates here!
Lailani: Coming!
Before going down I added finishing touches and walked down the stairs and watched as Ralph stated at me in awe.
Ralph: Wow.. You look amazing!
Lailani: Not too bad yourself.
Mom: You kids have fun!
Dad: Not too much fun!
Ralph: Yessir!
Lailani: Bye!

Lailani: And that's the story of how your father asked me to prom.
Alexis: Wow. I can't wait for prom!
My five year old daughter said.
Ralph: Alrighty princess, time for bed.
He said as he picked her up as she giggled. I went to our room as I waited for him. He came back and I still get butterflies thinking about our prom night.
Ralph: Is that the first time you told her about our senior prom?
Lailani: Yes, before you know it she's already married.
Ralph: Yep. My princess will already have a family. And then she'll find her forever lover, just how I found mine.
Lailani: I love you Ralph.
Ralph: I love you much more Lailani.
Lailani: Impossible.
I said as I leaned in and connected our lips. Soon we fell asleep in each other's arms and we dreamt the night away....