Greaser Boy

I woke up the next morning with Johnny's arms still wrapped around me. I had to use the bathroom so I tried to get out of his grip. It took me awhile but i got out and went to the bathroom. I did my business and went back and Johnny was still sleeping. I let him sleep and went downstairs to look and see what we have. nothing. Great. And my mom is at work. Fucking great. I'll just go to the store. Should I tell Johnny? Nah I'll let him be. Should I? After arguing with myself in my head I finally just decided to go to the store without waking him up. I decided to walk cause it's just down the street. I then see a gang of greasers outside the store. I overhear them talking.
Dally: Dude where is he?
Pony: I saw him last night and the soc's pulled up next to him. I ran inside to grab something and when I went back out they were gone.
Dally: Shit what if the soc's took him?
Two-bit: I highly doubt that Dal he had a blade on him.
Dally: I don't know Two.
Y/n: Hi excuse me.
Dally: What do you want?
Y/n: Are you guys missing a greaser?
Pony: Yeah his names Johnny.
Y/n: He spent the night at my house cause some soc's tried to do some stuff to me.
Two: Oh thank God. What's your name?
Y/n: Y/n.
Pony: Hey you're that volleyball player at our school.
Y/n: Yeah! And you're the dude that digs sunsets!
Pony: How'd you know?
Y/n: I dig sunsets too. I usually just walk around and I sometimes see you staring at the sky. I can tell you like them.
Pony: Yeah I do.
Y/n: Well it was nice meeting you guys. Don't worry I won't keep Johnny for too long.
Pony: Bye.
Y/n: Bye.
I went into the store and got some stuff. Then I went back home. As I got in I saw Johnny laying down on the couch.
Johnny: Where did you go?
I showed him the bags.
Johnny: Here let me help.
Y/n: That's okay I got it.
He didn't listen and still grabbed some bags.
Y/n: Johnny it's fine. I promise.
Johnny: You let me stay in last night. This is the best I can do to ma who for it for now.
I blushed but friend away before he could see me.
Y/n: Some do your buddies were at the store and they asked about you.
Johnny: What did they say?
Y/n: They were just wondering where you were. I told them you stayed with me for the night.
Johnny: Oh ok.
Y/n: Here I'll make you some breakfast.
Johnny: Ok.
We finished eating and he went back to his greasers.
Johnny: Thank you for letting me stay in.
Y/n: No problem. Come here anytime.
He started walking out but he hesitated.
Johnny: Hey uh... Do you wanna go out sometime? Like watch a movie?..
Y/n: Id love to!
Johnny: Oh well okay! Ill see you later! Bye Y/n.
Y/n: Bye Johnny.
He left. Man he's such a cutie pie.