Greaser Boy

Tulsa, Oklahoma... Town known for where a bunch of greasers n soc's are. I'm not involved in that stuff but let's just say the greaser gang on my side of town is veryyyyyyy attractive especially Johnny. We see each other every day cause he lives on my street or should I say he loves on the streets cause of his horrible abusive parents. He sometimes stay at the Curtis brothers house too. But I mostly see him in the streets. I haven't grown the courage to offer him to my house. Guess i'm too scared to face that beautiful soul. Johnny Cade. Beautiful angel. Maybe tonight I'll offer him to stay.
*Few hours later*
I decided to go for a walk. I was on my road and then I heard whistling behind me. I turned around and it was a blue mustang with socs in it. Ugh great.
Soc: Hey there pretty lady.
Y/n: Go away.
Soc: That's no way to talk to a man.
Y/n: Since when did you become a man?
Soc: ooooohh.
Y/n: Oh shut it pee wee.
Soc: Don't make me come out this car.
??: Hey leave her alone alright.
I turned around and saw Johnny.
Soc: Hey look it's the kid we jumped a few months back.
Johnny: Shut up Bob.
Soc: Hey watch it kid.
Soc: What you gonna do Randy?
Bob: Hey listen here kid don't make me get out of this car and make another scar on your other cheek cause I still have my rings.
Johnny: This time I can kill you.
He pulled out a blade. Damn this kid is bold. I realized the soc's stepped back.
Bob: I'll let it slide this time Johnnycake. Let's go guys.
Then they left.
Johnny: Are you alright?
Y/n: Yeah. Thank you!
Johnny: Don't mention it.
Y/n: Hey I've seen you sleep on the streets. Is everything alright at home ?
I obviously knew what went on at his house I just didn't seem like a stalker.
Johnny: No. My parents they just abuse me and are alcoholics. I think I like it better when the old man is hitting me. At least he knows I'm there. (When he says that in the movie I just wanna hug my johnny 💔💔💔)
My heart broke.
Y/n: Hey don't say that. I'm so sorry your parents are drunks n abusive. Would you like to stay at my house tonight?
Johnny: Sure. I'm Johnny. By the way. Johnny Cade.
Y/n: I'm Y/n Y/l/n.
We shook hands. His hands were soft.
Y/n: Follow me.
We soon made it to my house and I lead him to my room.
Y/n: Here's my bed. You can sleep there. I'll be right back.
I went to my mom's room. My dad sadly passed away when I was 2 years old.
Y/n: Hey mom.
Mom: Hey sweetie. What's up?
Y/n: So you know that greaser that sleeps on the streets every night.
Mom: Yeah.
Y/n: Well he saved me form some soc's tonight. And his name is Johnny. His parents are alcoholics and they abuse him.
Mom: Oh my gosh that's so sad.
Y/n: Yeah and so I offered him to spend the night with me. Is that ok?
Mom: Of course it is.
Y/n: Awesome great mom! I'll sleep on the couch tonight.
Mom: You're not sleeping with him? Not in that way.
Y/n: No mom. I barely know the kid.
Mom: True well goodnight sweetie. Oh n he's a pretty good looking kid. Hoping to meet my son-in-law tomorrow.
Y/n: MOM!
Mom: I'm kidding go to sleep.
Y/n: Bye.
I went into my room and saw him already sleeping. I quietly grabbed another pair of blankets and a pillow right when I was about to leave I heard Johnny.
Johnny: Sleep with me.
He scared me.
Y/n: Oh my gosh you scared me. But you sleep there.
Johnny: Sleep with me. I haven't slept with anyone at all.
I thought about it and got in the bed with him. I faced my back towards him. I felt him turn around and he wrapped his arms around me. He was warm. He smelled like cigarettes but mixed with vanilla. Smelled good not going to lie haha. I got butterflies in my stomach.
Johnny: Goodnight Y/n.
Y/n: Goodnight Johnny.