♡▪︎Chapter 11▪︎♡

"Always Remember, that the eyes never lies."

–Mizuki (???) Urokodaki

____________________
__________
____________________

///One sided slaughter///

Bowing to Kagaya, or known as, Oyakata-sama, she looked up to see the man smiling as usual.

"Now that Everyone is here, You may rise." Kagaya told the two beside Mizuki who were in a kneeling position.

The three hashira's stood properly and listened carefully to what Kagaya had to say.

"It seems that the 12 moons are planning a sneak attack at 4 different directions." Kagaya started as the two hashira's beside me got serious.

"Now that's unusual.." Mizuki told herself with an interested expression.

━━━━━━
After the meeting..
━━━━━━

Mizuki casually walked over to her assigned area, which was the northern part. As she casually patrolled the area, she fiddled with her sword, appearing to be a careless and unguarded person.

Swish

What Mizuki had been expecting had arrived, quite early might she add, so she timedly drew her sword out from it's sheath as she deflected the attack from a demon who had lounged itself at her with it's claws out.

"Oh my, I never expected for you to fall for my trap..!" She smiled and appeared to be surprised when in actuality, she wasn't the least bit surprised. "Grr...!"

"Tch, we've been fooled. I told you dumbass to not charged out." Another demon has now come out of their cover with a few more of them. Which makes it 8 in total, all had numbers in their eyes, from five to six of the uppermoons, and One to Six of the lower moons.

"Oh my! I'm quite honored, that your king sent all of you and gave a false alarm to the demon slaying organization, just to gang up on a little lady like me?" she asked as she bashfully put a hand on her face, lightly pushing away the demon who lounged at her with her sword.

Though to the demons,, it was anything but a light push as the said demon was sent flying to eat dirt on the opposite side of Mizuki.

"I guess we underestimated your strength.." rank 5 of the uppermoons growled out as she lounged an attack on Mizuki immediately, with uppermoons 6 wordlessly following suit with an attack.

"Could you please go easy on me? I'm quite weak in terms of physical strength..sigh." Mizuki talked as she dodged and deflected their attack, attacking from time to time which would cut off a limb or two from the two uppermoons who got more impatient as time passed by.

The six lower moons were on standby, though a few would occasionally send some attacks with their blood demon arts to support the two uppermoons but other than that they just stood guard.

Swish

A head rolled off onto the ground with the shocked expression evident on it's face. "Bitch! How dare you..!" uppermoons 5 twitched in anger As Mizuki giggled at her pathetic appearance.

"How cute." was her only Answer to the fuming demon whose aura spiked up at the careless yet provoking answer from the angel.

"All of you attack at once! Do not give her the time to defend, now I don't care if we get her killed. I'm gonna kill this bitch right before I die!" The fuming demon shouted at the lower moons including uppermoons 6, referring to her death by Muzan's hands after they kill the angel their king wanted to catch Alive.

"Ehe~ Now come on, I don't bite. How about those who wants to become human again and escape Muzan's control of you to come join me and attack the other demons?" Mizuki playfully called out to all of the demons who were attacking her, specifically to the lowermoons.

A few lowermoons showed hesitant looks on their faces but in the end no one sided with Mizku, as their fear for Muzan was better than their desire to return back to their human lives. Plus, most demons among the lower and uppermoons were what they were, because they seek power.

"Quit yapping your loud mouth." Uppermoon 6 told Mizuki who gave him a glance as he endlessly attacked with his blood demon arts.

"As you wish." Mizuki smiled and brought out her wings, one reeked of holy aura and pureness while the other reeks of death which caused the wind to become uneasy, howling and flowing around with strong gushes of wind which would send a human flying.

Alas, none of the people in the northern area were humans.

As Mizuki summoned and opened her large wings, she lightly flapped them to create an even stronger win, backing up the howling winds making it strong enough to disturb the lower moons and find it hard to swiftly move like usual.

"You could say that I'm now taking you more seriously, no?" She asked with an awfully eerie smile, which made the experience for the demons who were supposed to be scary creatures, make their will to fight waver and find that compared to the so called angel Infront of them, they, the demons were less scarier.

Uppermoon 5 had recovered her head quite slowly though as Mizuki didn't use the demon slaying sword she got to cut her head off but used her bare hands instead. "Take us seriously my us... What are you slacking off for?! Continue the attack!" She growled and shouted at the other demons who were paralyzed the whole time Mizuki brought her wings out.

As they we're continuing their attack, their numbers got smaller and smaller as timed passed.

Soon only the two Uppermoons and one lucky lowermoon had survived, though Mizuki could see that the last lowermoon wanted to surrender to her but didn't know how as the lowermoon just remembered some of his human memories.

"How about now? With your companions gone, maybe one of you would like to join me now?" Mizuki lazily stood in her place as she scanned the three demons who all were equally drained from the long fight.

"I... Surrender.." The remaining lowermoon whispered to her as he fell beside her and on his knees.

Mizuki gave him a glance and smile before lightly putting her hand on his head, slowly closing his eyes, the boy who used to be one of the lowermoons fell on the ground with a thud as the markings he has as a demon disappeared and his appearance looked more human.

Including the poor boy eyes, which had been restored back to normal without the numbers. Though his hair color remained the same and his appearance as well, The demon kings blood has also been retracted from the blood system of the boy and stored away in a bottle which she hid away.

"What did you do?!" Uppermoons 5 looked at her in horror as she saw the boy fall back on the ground but didn't disperse like how demons would usually die.

"It's nothing~ Maybe you could go join the others now? Have a safe and nice trip!" Mizuki smiled at the two as she talked about their trip to deaths door and beyond.

The next thing they knew, both Uppermoons layed dead on the floor without being able to respond to her words as they left the world with their body disintegrating into nothing.

Hiding back her wings till nobody could see them with the naked eye, she heaved a sigh.

"I've killed more demons than those I have saved."

After her short disappointment, she went to pick up the unconscious boy as she retreated as the sun was about to rise.

━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: Guys °v°, I'm sorry for the long wait but here is Chapter 11! Freshly written as it is published the moment I finished writing the chapter. Do please tell me if I had any grammar mistakes or just mistakes in general, I didn't spend my time to double check this chapter for any sort of mistake so yeah!

I'll be writing the next chapter soon, and might publish it the moment I'm done. It's my apology for keeping ya'll waiting!