♡▪︎Chapter 2▪︎♡

"Water can change into any form."
-Sakonji Urokodaki
"I was told to keep that in mind and my heart forever." -Mizuki (???) Urokodaki

____________________
__________
____________________

~~Be one with the water~~

"This is Mizuki, My adopted daughter, Mizuki this is Giyuu Tomioka and Sabito Urokodaki." Urokodaki-san introduced me to his disciples.

It seems that Sabito-san has decided to take on his last name.

"Nice to meet you, Tomioka-san, and Sabito-san." I hope Sabito does not mind me calling him on his first name.

"Nice to meet you too Mizuki-san" Sabito greeted me with his usual serious voice as i just smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Was what all Tomioka-san said.

"Now that introductions are done, Mizuki if you don't mind, would you like to join our training?" Urokodaki-san offered.

I agreed since i had nothing to do for the time being.

Urokodaki-san led me to a mountain full of traps, the same place where he trained Tanjiro.

"You need to run up to the top of this mountain while avoiding the traps i set up, you also need to return back at the temple before dawn." Urokodaki-san explained.

"Wahh, that's too much." I whine before i lazily ran to the mountain, avoiding most of the traps, and getting hit by a few.

BAM!

Shit! I was hit by a damn log, isn't this too much?

I dodge the incoming rocks, they almost got me in the head.

I proceeded to run aimlessly up to the mountain not knowing where to go.

The air gets thinner and thinner the higher i go.

But i can still survive, facing the demons from hell is much worser than this human training.

||3 days later||

I maneuvered easily up to the mountain, as i did the Total concentration breathing, Urokodaki-san was shocked that i already know that breathing despite being new to this world.

I arrived at the top of the mountain exactly at 12 noon.

I rushed down the mountain avoiding the usual traps and pits set up by my sensei.

I arrived down the mountain 4:00 pm.

I walked back up to the mountain for breaking the time Urokodaki-san set up for me.

"Sensei! I'm back!" I shouted, as i saw him leaving the dojo to see me.

"Good job, Mizuki" he smiled behind the mask and i can feel it.

"Now that you've finished that part of your training." He threw a wooden sword at me as i swiftly caught it. He continued, "I'm gonna train you to swing your sword properly."