Chapter 8

Chapter 8, The Chase part 1

----------------------------------- ⨌--------------------------------------

Written like this = In (y/n)'s head

--------------------------------------------↧----------------------------------------------

Recap

'Good luck on your mission.....'

'Yoriichi'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 am, busy street

*(y/n)'s POV*

I was living in different brothels al over japan.I was walking in a busy street full of lovely tents of street food,lights and humans.

Of course I was dressed into a (f/c) kimono(normal) and my eyes were normal (e/c). I let my hair down with a hairclip near my right ear.

I looked around and saw lots of people happy with their loved ones,friends,sellers,drivers ect.But what catches my eye was a man wearing a haori with long burgundy hair and a weird birthmark on his forhead.

...

And a sword.

...

Haori? Sword?

...

I gasped when it hits me....

A demon slayer

He looked my direction and we made eye contact.

Shit.SHIT

I acted quickly and waved at a random person as if I found my friend I was looking for and walked to the direction of the random person.With that I quickly walked to another busy street.I looked back and saw the man looking around.....

For me..........

I decided to keep walking in busy street till a hour for sunrise.In that hour I will fled to another brothel away for here,from him.

Every 10 mins I will glance  behind me to look if the man was following me.

...

Which he did

I guess he knew that I was a demon and acted like a smarter demon he probably encounter.

I looked back and didn't saw him.But to be safe I will stick to me plan.My second plan is if he finds a way to catch up with me I will use me Blood Demon Art to make a illusion and then poison him with mist, but it depends on what breathing style he uses.I know a little about demon slayer but enough to know what to do when I encounter one of them.Which now the case is.

In took a turn to my right to go to street.I keep walking till I saw him.Right in front of me,looking at me.

I froze.How?HOW!!!

He begin to walk towards me and didn't look away.

Think?!!

Think?!?!

I was so in though and panic that he now stood in front of me.

I look at him and
he at me.We didn't look away from each other and we didn't care about he weird stares we got form people.We both know that it would be stupid to take out his sword and I my Demon Art.