~Side chapter~

Chapter 9.5,Sweet lullaby (side story)

*???'s POV*

'Can you tell us again mom?'

'Alright,alright cuddle close,skooge in'

The childeren's mom begin telling the story that was shared through their family for generations

'In a place here in Japan in the Sengoku era there was once a swordman who was skilled in killing demons and a demon.The swordman was the most powerfull one.The demon was a woman who didn't really show emotion.Both of them wanted to live a peacefull life with the persons who they care about,but fate didn't let them.

'Ohhh'.Both childeren said

'One day the two of them met in a weird way.Both of them stood in silence,looking at each other .Soon the swordman reached the demon girl and didn't say anything.The demon g-

'Wait,why didn't he say anything?'.Nami said.

'Nami shut up'.Haru said.

'Why didn't he say anything was because he was a very silent person,anyways.The demon girl also didn't say anything,both of them just stared at each other'.

'Oohhhh'.Both childeren said agian

'...'

'Sorry'.Nami said

'Sorry'.Haru said

'Both walked throught crowed place were they were and begin to talk.Of course it was very awkward but somehow both enjoyed the time together'.

'Soon the swordman pulled the demon woman away from the crowd to slay her'.The mom said in a frighting voice.

'No!'

'Yes!'

'Haru No!!!'

'What thats his job'.

'Can I continue?'.The mom asked

'Yes'.Both childeren said

Their mom continued

'As soon they were away from the crowd the swordman took out his blade'

'n-No I don't want her to die!'

'Quit whining,continue'.

As the swordman attack her she barely dodge his attack.Never escaped a demon from his attack but the woman was able to do it'.

'The swordman chased the woman as she quickly run away from him,scared for her live'.

'The swordman followed her and begin to chase her,but the woman was a thinker.She quickly made a plan to escape for him'

'She quickly went to a busy street and create a scene were the swordman would take the blame,which he did'.

'Did the woman escape?'

'She did'

'b-But they didn't kiss yet'

'KISS?!?!'.Haru asked

'...Kiss?'The mom asked

'YES,they are made for each others.They just happen to be each others rivals'Nami said.

'How about I finish continue the story and then we talk about the story?'.The mom said

The childeren nodded

'As the woman left the swordman begin lokking for her,but couldn't find her.So he went home'.

'As days went by he couldn't stop thinking about her.Every night he went to look for here but was unable to.Unknow to him the woman knew he was looking for her but her fear became her enemy and didn't want to do anything with him'.