Chapter 28

Chapter 28, Bad Memories

Recap

Its okay,Yushiro has a habit of hating things very easily'.Tamayo said.

'I guess we kind of have the same problem,don't you think?'.I said to Itsuki.

'I don't have angry issues'.He defended himself.

'......really?'.I said.

'...'

'...'

'YES'

Tamayo and I just laughed while Itsuki was rambeling for his defence for this and Yushiro had 100 irk marks and death glared at Itsuki,thinking about many ways of killing him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

'Yushiro,please show them the way out. We will be waiting for the two of you'.  Tamayo said. Yushiro nodded and begin to walk towards the door out. He held the door for me,Itsuki pushed Yushiro away and closed the door and took the handle and opened the door for me,Yushiro scrashed Itsuki but Itsuki smiles at me, I giggle and walked out.

'You're dead if you open the door for her again for real'. Itsuku said to yushiro and death glare at him.

'Itsuki'. I said,waiting outside.

'I am coming miss Y/n'. Itsuki said and ran to me and jumped up and trabsformed into a wolf,he turned to me and I stroke his head,he looked down to the ground signaling that he liked it. I got on Itsuki and turned to the demon friends.

'We will be back as soon as we are done'. I said, I patted Itsuki's back,he looked at me and nodded. He ran to the side of the house and jumped on the walls and jumped down from a tree,looking for a demon.....

End of the preview of chapter 28 'Bad Memories'