Chapter 40

Chapter 40,The Modern Life

3 months later

It was a sunny day

Streets full of laughter

Shops having customers

Two demons were running through on a path

'Come one Itsuki!'. Y/n yells as she was in front of the race.

'Sorry!'. Itsuki yelled back

Both stood infront of the gate of the Headquarters of the Demon Slayers

They were visiting Tanjiro today

They walked in the the building to his room. Laughter and talks were heard from for away.

'Miss Y/n, I have anxiety all of a sudden from all the laughter....'. Itsuki said.

'Me too Itsuki'. Y/n said as she took a deep breath.

...

Tanjiro's room was filled with laughter and loud screaming as the wives of the retired Sound Hashira were talking,of course himself laughed to.

The retire Fire Hashira and his son was there too and of course Inosuke, Zentisu too.

'Knock knock,is there room for two more?'. A voice said,they turned around,Tanjiro and Nezuko's eyes lit even more up,even Inosuke and Zenitsu eyes lit up

'Miss Y/n/Y/n/m/p/n!'. They said. Y/n laughed as they walked in. (M/p/n - misprounced name)

'A demon?'. The retired Fire Hashira said. Y/n looked at the orange,yellow and red head and smiled.

'Yes..no worries I wont do any harm,we won't do any harm'. She said. He looked suspicious at them but let it slide. Itsuki patted Nezuko's head as he looked at Tanjiro.

'Soooo have you been?'. He asked as he smirked at Zenitsu,who was glaring daggers at him for patting Nezuko. He leaned against a wall

'Good,of course recovering still but I am alright'. Tanjiro answered.

'Maybe miss Y/n can help you with recovering fast....'. Itsuki said,looking outside through the window.

'...'. Y/n walked to Tanioro asn saw his hand,she holded it.

'Can you move it?'. She asked.

'Not really, I can't feel my hand'. Tanjiro said. Y/n raised her hand as mist got out.

'I can try to heal it of you want, but I wondering if there will be result since it's been 3 full months'. She said as she misted his arm.

...

'Well?'. She asked.

'I feel about,I feel the bed sheet but not really anything....'. Tanjiro said.

'Atleast you have your touch sences back....'. She said.

That they everyone talked with each other.

Y/n talked to the wives of the Sojnd Hashira

Itsuki had a compation of arm wrestle, Inosuke even said to he can use demon strength. Some were cheering as they watched the fight of strength

Tanjiro went to talk with Kanao

Nezuko and Zenitsu talked a bit

...

...

...

Y/n was walking through the garden.