TWO .

____

IT HAD BEEN two months since Kösem sultan and her daughters helped me out.

I got adjusted to the harem instantly, over time I have grown closer with Gevherhan Sultana, she's been through a lot but still, she smiles and acts kind to everyone.

Haci agha claps his hands loudly waking me up from my peaceful sleep, I yawn loudly and the girl who sleeps next to me throws a pillow towards me but I catch it mid-air.

"Try again, " I chuckle tossing the pillow back to her.

I get dressed quickly before I go off to find Gevherhan.

Hagi Agha stops me before I can sneak off, I groan and turn to face him with my hands on my hips.

"Yes, Agha?" I act innocent think he'd let me leave quicker. Hagi Agha sucks his teeth, "don't try to act innocent now Sofia Hatun, what are you doing?" He asks with a harsh tone.

I roll my eyes and throw my head back, I sigh and look at Hagi Agha, "I'm going to visit Gevherhan Sultan in the gardens, she said I could come see her at any time, and the other day she told me she would be in the Imperial Park at early mornings, " I explain quickly.

Hagi Agha chuckles, "You have work to do! After you finish you can be released but for now, you get to work!" He frustratedly says, I groan and my hands up, "All we ever do is clean! I want to have fun!" I whine, Hagi Agha raises his eyebrows and laughs at me before his face falls into a much more serious expression and pushes a sponge and bucket into my hands.

"Get to work or I'll cut your legs off, " he says before walking off to go bother other concubines.

I take a deep breath in before I go and get some water to fill the bucket up, the faster I get this the better.

As Im walking with the heavy bucket in my hands I hum a Greek lullaby to myself, not paying attention to anything I bump into something or someone spilling all the water on the floor.

I look up to see who it is and I see a young boy who looks around my age wincing in pain.

I groan, "thanks a ton! Now I have to go back and fill this bucket all over again!" I say standing up slipping a bit on the water, I hold on to the wall so I won't slip on the water and hurt myself, the boy just looks at me like he's about to throw a fit.

"You bumped into me, how can you be angry!" he raises his voice, I chuckle placing my hands on my hips, "Well, if you weren't walking there I wouldn't have spilled all this water!" I shout in a huff.

I look down at my dress to see that it is now covered in water, "great! Now I also have to change my gown!" I groan before storming off with the bucket.

____

After I finished my work I found out that Gevherhan Sultana, her son, and brother the prince, were eating in the Imperial Park and she requested that I join them.

I got dressed quickly before skipping off, and after Hagi Agha found out that I spilled a whole bucket of water he forbid me from eating until I cleaned the harem and served the other concubines, which made me want to hit him so badly but I kept my temper down and I just kept thinking about seeing Gevherhan sultana and having a good meal for the first time today.

I walk into the gardens looking for Gevherhan and I notice a big tent and I see a little boy running around with a wooden sword, I giggle to myself before making my way over.

I overhear Gevherhan's brother talking about some rude girl he bumped into and I instantly recognize his voice.

Sehzade Ibrahim was the person I was rude to earlier–