THREE .

____

WHEN WAKING up I didn't feel the presence of Sehzade Ibrahim any longer and I'm still wrapped in his robes but my hair is a mess, and my dress is cover in dirt and grass.

I groan and stand up and wipe off my gown, I take off Ibrahim's robe and I fold it neatly before I stroll back inside the palace.

As soon as I enter the harem I'm pulled aside by Hagi Agha.

I tug my arm from his tough grip and I roll my eyes, "what did I do now?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

Hagi Agha hits my arm roughly, my eyes go wide with anger, "Why did you do that!" I whisper-shout.

Hagi Agha clicks his tongue, "when Kösem Sultana was on a stroll through the Imperial Park she saw Sehzade Ibrahim and yourself sleeping on the ground very close to each other, she woke up Ibrahim and sent him to his chambers but now she wants to speak with you, " he explains to me.

I almost drop Ibrahim's robe in shock, "w-what?" I say shockingly, "you want me to face Kösem Sultan? By myself!" I worryingly exclaim.

Hagi Agha chuckles and shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly, I let out a frustrated sigh, "let me put this down and I'll go to Kösem Sultana after, " I say holding Ibrahim's robe close to my chest as if I'm protecting it from all harm.

I walk over to my mattress cot and I look around to see if anyone is watching before hiding the robe behind my mattress cot.

I brush off my dress and I walk over to Hagi Agha and he explains the dangers of Kösem Sultan if I was to ever cross her.

It doesn't scare me because I've seen worst than Kösem Sultana, she's nothing compared to my father.

He'd hurt my mother so much because she forgot to go to the market some days or if she decided to stay home and help my sister study more because all my mother wanted was for us to live a life with the best possibilities that life could give.

I miss my siblings and mother, and as for my father...
Well, my father can rot in hell.

When we reach Kösem Sultana's chambers the Agha instantly open the doors as of they just knew I was there.

I'm pushed inside and when I look back Hagi Agha completely vanished.

Coward–

"Valide Sultana, " I say in an unsteady/nervous voice while bowing. After bowing I keep my eyes on the floor, no matter how not scared I am on Kösem doesn't mean she couldn't cut my head off any time she pleased.

Kösem sultana takes a deep breath in and sips some of her drink before look at me, "Do you want my son to die?" She asks with a calm tone.

I lift my head quickly, "My sultana–" I try to defend myself but she doesn't let me get a word in.

"Stay away from Ibrahim or your ending will be slow and painful..." She says and then gestures for her concubines to escort me out of her chambers! She barely let me speak or even defend my honor!

I cross my arms frustratedly, the door to Kösem Sultana's chambers slam shut making a very loud and creaky noise hurting my ear a ton.

____

When I get back to the harem I walk over to my mattress cot and I fall back frustratedly on it.