FOUR .

WHEN I got back to the harem my joy was very visible and was something that I could just hide so easily with the events that had just occurred.

But my joy died down when Haci Agha attacked me with chores and a long list of things that had to do, and I knew that it would be some time before I had to return to the Imperial Park to see Ibrahim.

Thankfully with Sehzade Ibrahim on my mind, it didn't feel as long, but still, I have a long way still sunset, and when I can see Ibrahim, so for the time being I just relaxed in the harem until by surprise Gevherhan Sultan requested that I join her on her balcony.

  I ENTER sultana gevherhan's chambers unaware of why she even requested to see me at this time when it's almost sunset and time for me to see sehzade Ibrahim.

I hear clutter coming from the balcony and I fix making sure I look my best my hair quickly for the sultana.

I step closer to the balcony and I hear loud laughter and Gevherhan Sultan speaking with a servant.

My smile widens as I step fully onto the balcony and as soon as I do the laughter stops and the attention goes straight to me.

"Sofia!" Gevherhan Sultan exclaims happily, "you've finally arrived!"

I smile and walk closer to the sultana, I lean down and kiss her hand quickly, "thank you for inviting me my sultana, " I say cheerfully.

"Sit sit, " Gevherhan gestures to the cushion in front of her. I nod my head and turn to sit down but what I notice is that there's another cushion and a dish set up.

I raise an eyebrow in curiosity, "is someone else joining us my sulta–” my words are cut off with the sound of a deep voice that I recognize oh too well.

"Sofia Hatun?"

My eyes lift from Gevherhan and dart to the person standing in front of me.
"Sehzade Ibrahim..." I mutter with a wide smile upon my face.

"I did not know you were joining us Sehzade, I would have dressed up better, " I say in a soft tone.

Sehzade Ibrahim chuckles, "I have learned that you look extraordinary even in your worst moments, " he says with a smirk before sitting down next to me. His words send a warm blush to my cheeks making me let out a quick giggle.

"Brother look you've got Sofia giggling like a child on a warm day!" Gevherhan sultan exclaims with a giggle.

I cover my cheeks as quickly as I can and let out a soft sigh, "I'm sorry my sultana, I shouldn't be behaving this way in front of you, " I apologize.

Gevherhan Sultana kisses her teeth, "you have nothing to worry about, I saw the way your eyes lit up when the sehzade walked in, " Gevherhan blurts out making Ibrahim instantly choke on the drink he was drinking.

"Gevherhan!" Ibrahim exclaims as he wipes his mouth clean, "you can go around saying things like that!" He says eyes widened.

"Sehzade..." I say softly grabbing ahold of his hand. Ibrahim stops his rambling and looks at me, slowly placing his glass down he turns his head and looks at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Hatun let go of my hand, " he says sternly. I shake my head and hold on tighter, "you don't have to lie to your sister Ibrahim, she is trustworthy, " I say glancing towards Gevherhan to see that she is smiling.

"But my brother and my mother will kill you and I'll be locked up and then killed again just like my brother! It is too risky–" Ibrahim rambles sounding paranoid and crazy.

Gevherhan comes over to Ibrahim's other side and grabs his arm trying to calm him down from the panic he is in right now.

"I don't want to die, I can't die, I can't they're going to come and kill us
both, " he says beginning to shake with tears falling down his eyes.

"Sehzade! Ibrahim!" I exclaim trying to calm him down not thinking about anything else I grab his face turning his head towards mines.

His body stops shaking as he stares into my eyes, "let me help you Sehzade, you said it yourself, " I say softly, "I make you feel safe, "

I Ibrahim nods his head quickly and a smile comes to his face, "yes hatun, you are the women who makes me feel safe and protected, " he says smiling.

"She is your protection, your protector, " Gevherhan Sultana says making me nod my head in agreement.

Ibrahim pulls me into a heart-crushing hug holding me as tight as he can running his hand up and down my back, "hold me please, " he mutters.

I smile and nod my head, "we're in this together sehzade, you made me fall for you and now we are stuck together forever, " I say into his ear.

forever together...

____