FIVE .

AFTER EVERYTHING THAT had happened the other day I and Ibrahim had grown closer but also more aware of the dangers of what we were doing.

We meet in the gardens at nightfall and we stay there for a while until it is time for me to go back to the harem.

Gevherhan has been helping us meet up and she always covers for me when haci agha suspects something or asks where I am.

The only day me and Ibrahim fell asleep together and almost got caught by Kosem Sultana and we haven't seen each other since.

   I SIT THINKING about Ibrahim and wonder if he's thinking about me as some of the other girls complain about never seeing the sultan or ever having a chance with him.

I roll my eyes and stand up walking over to find out what's all the fuss about.

"What are you girls complaining about now?" I ask as I sit next to Isabella one of the girls that had arrived not so much after I did.

"Oh Sofia you are so lucky that a sultana favors you, you actually have a chance of being with the sultan!" Karla whines.

I freeze for a second processing what I just heard, then I burst into laughter.

"You think I want to get the sultan's attention?" I snort through my giggles, "that is so disgusting– wait until sehzade–"

My hand flies to my mouth, "I meant i-i meant wait t-t-till gevherhan sultana hears that, " I say nervously trying to cover up my clumsiness.

Isabella nudges my side, "are you okay Sofia? You look scared and
sick, " she admits putting a hand to my forehead to see if I'm okay.

"I'm f-fine, just a sudden pain in my head." I lie which I'm terrible at, "I should go see if our sultana needs some help with something..." I say standing up quicksand walking off.

  I RUN THROUGH THE HALLS of the palace just trying to get as far away from the harem as I can not even knowing where I'm going.

I wandered around for a while before I finally reached the Imperial gardens. The gardens were the only place where I could be myself without the fear of saying anything stupid or exposing me and Ibrahim's secret love.

I knew Ibrahim wasn't stable in the head but it wasn't his fault. He was born in a palace filled with evil and was locked up ever since he was young just because he was a threat to the throne, but he truly isn't a threat to anyone.

Ibrahim is very kind and gentle and loves admiring all old and odd things.  I still remember the nights we would meet up in Gevherhan Sultana's chambers and he'd go on and on about all the interesting things he saw that day, and even though he talked quite fast and a lot, I didn't mind it because in those moments he was truly happy.

I walked past the rose bushes. My favorite flowers. When I had told Ibrahim they were my favorite flowers he made sure that every time he passed by a rose bush he would grab a rose for me. It wasn't much but it made me happy that he remembered the little things.

I walked around for a while before deciding to go back into the harem, it took me a while to walk all the way from the gardens to the harem but it gave me even more time to focus on my thoughts.

My thoughts were all peaceful and calm until I entered the harem. As soon as I walked through the doors I was roughly pulled aside by a woman.

I yanked my arm away from her and crossed them over my chest. "Who are you!" I said raising my voice.

The woman who pulled me aside just smiled and didn't react to the anger in my voice.

"Do not worry hatun, I work for Sehzade Ibrahim and he has requested that you meet him tonight in his chambers, " she said with a hint of joy in her voice.

My eyes widened at the thought of it. Ibrahim wanted to meet me in his chambers. All alone.

It was very frightening to even think about. Many things could go wrong, we could get caught by his mother and I could be killed, or the Sultan could find out, and then he'd be killed.

I began to shake my head and take steps away from her. "No, that can't be true, Ibrahim isn't that stupid to do something so risky!" I whispered.

The woman kept a soft smile on her face and shook her head. "Do not worry so much Hatun, Kosem Sultan is visiting her favorite palace tonight and will be staying there for a few days, and the Sultan is very busy state affairs and won't have time to check up on the Sehzade, and if anyone tries to question you Gevherhan Sultana will cover for you, " she explained.

My nerves began to calm once she explained everything to me.

"And what is your name?" I question curiously.

"Turhan, my name is Turhan and I've been serving the Sehzade ever since he was a child, he only recently told me about his relationship with you but do not worry because I am only loyal to the Sehzade Ibrahim, I believe that Kösem Sultan is a snake and that Ibrahim deserves more then she can give him, he deserves happiness, " she said gently.

A soft smile appeared on my face once I got to hear everything she said.  It was good to know that me and Ibrahim had people who accepted our love.

A sudden wave of realization came to my body once I noticed that the sun was already beginning to set.

"Turhan the sun is already setting, how will I have enough time to get ready for Ibrahim?" I questioned.

Turhan just giggled. "Do not worry hatun I will make sure that you look the best for the Sehzade!" Before I even could respond she quickly pulled me out of the harem and rushed me into the baths.

I didn't know if I was ready for whatever was to come by seeing Ibrahim in his chambers but I knew I loved him and I was ready for it...

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Yes! I finally updated this story and I soon will update again! But I wanted to ask my readers which Magnificent century story you would like to see an update of and give me your thoughts and opinions on this story and any of my Magnificent century stories in the comments!