Episode 2

Hello Loves🤍
I have started a new page on Instagram @claritywhisper do check it out it would be great if you could give me a follow🤍
--------------------wedding day----------------------

( Guys I don't know much about how the wedding goes so I'll skip to the part i know sorry)

Priest: Do you, kim taehyung, take kang y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?

Taehyung: i do.

He smiled at you.

Priest: Do you, kang y/n, take kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?

Y/n: I do.

Priest: you may now seal your vows with a kiss.

When hearing the word kiss your heart started beating fast. Your face became red like tomato. You started sweating. Your breathing became uneven.

Taehyung slowly leaned closer to you. You closed your eyes tightly in nervousness and fear. You thought he would kiss you.

Taehyung: relax.

He said and pecked your cheek and moved away. You were shocked by his actions. People started cheering for you two. After the wedding and reception you two sat in a car and headed towards your new house.

The whole ride was silent. You both soon reached your new house. Taehyung got out of car and walked towards the house.

Y/n: how can he be so rude? How am i going to get out of car with this heavy dress?!!

Then too you managed to get out of car went to the house. Taehyung was waiting for you at the door.

Taehyung: lets go in.

You both went inside the house. You followed him to the bedroom.

Y/n: Can i sleep in other room?

Taehyung: Why? We are married now. We can sleep in one room.

Y/n: Please?

Taehyung: Y/n, you have to get used to it. Now for life long you will be living with me.

Y/n: yes

You sighed.

Taehyung: you can go and change first.

You nodded and went to change. You quickly changed in your pajamas and came out of restroom. After that taehyung went to change. He came out of bathroom only in his sweatpants. You quickly closed your eyes and shouted.

Y/n: CAN YOU PLEASE WEAR A SHIRT?!!!

Taehyung: relax. I'll wear it.

He said in a calm tone.

Taehyung: done.

Then you opened your eyes.

Y/n: I'm sorry. These things are very new to me.

Taehyung: its okay i understand.

You both laid and you turned your back towards him and tried to sleep as it was really awkward for you. Then you felt a pair of arms wrapped around you. You were startled by his sudden action. He pulled you closer to him.

Taehyung: relax. Everything will be okay. Now sleep.

You smiled and slept in a few minutes.

---------------------next morning--------------------

Taehyung was trying to wake you up as you did not to set alarm. it was getting late for you as well as him.

Taehyung: y/n wake up.

He slightly shake your body.

Taehyung: Y/n wake up. Y/n? Y/n? Wake up. You are getting late for school. Hey kid wake up. Y/N?!!!

He raised his voice a bit, which made you wake up.you got startled to see him in the morning

Y/n: I'm sorry.

Taehyung: Get ready you're getting late for school.

Y/n: ummm actually i don't have school today.

Taehyung: oh! Why? Are you on leave?

Y/n: umm actually not on leave. I am actually umm expelled from school.

You said not daring to meet his eyes.

Taehyung: what?! You are expelled?! For what!?!!!

Y/n: ummm i was actually caught beating a girl thrice in a week. So we both got expelled. But it was her fault though.

Taehyung: Oh dear! Don't worry. Do you wanna go to school?

You nodded.

Taehyung: then lets get you in your school. Go get ready we'll go to your school.

Y/n: My principal won't let me in. I am expelled for a month.

Taehyung: let me tell you this. I am one of the trustee of your school. She can't deny my wife right?

Y/n: what?! You are one of the trustee?!!

You asked shocked.

Taehyung: yes now go get ready or you'll miss your first class. Okay?

You squealed in happiness and quickly went to get ready. You went down to have your breakfast. You saw taehyung already sitting there.

Taehyung: hey kid! Ready?

Y/n: Yes!

Taehyung: lets go then.

He smiled. You followed him to the car. You both sat in his car and he started driving.

Y/n: Taehyung?

Taehyung: yes?

Y/n: May i ask you something?

Taehyung: go ahead.

Y/n: you are 9 years older than me. I'm not supposed to call you by your name. Then what should i call you?

Taehyung: Ummm When we are alone you can call me whatever you want but infront of our parents you can call me dangshin.

Y/n: okay. Can i call you tae?

Taehyung smiled and spoke up

Taehyung: I'll love it.

You smiled back.

There was complete silence during the whole ride. You both soon reached your school. The classes had already started. You took taehyung to your principal's office. Taehyung stepped in first. Your principal was so happy to see taehyung but her smile dropped as soon as she saw you.

Principal: good morning Mr. Kim. Sir please have a seat. And Miss Y/n can you please wait outside the office?

Taehyung: She will stay here. Sit Y/n.

You sat beside him. Your principal was quite shocked that taehyung told you to sit with him.

Principal: Oh! O-okay Mr. Kim.

Taehyung: I know you have expelled her for a month but she wants to continue her classes and she will any problem?

Principal: no Mr. Kim she can start her classes tomorr-

Taehyung: Today.

He cut her off.

Principal: yeah sure today. You may continue your classes Y/n.

Taehyung: You will not say her anything. Any problem tell me not her.

Principal: o-okay M-mr. Kim.

Taehyung: I will leave now.

With that he got up and you followed him outside.

Y/n: Thank you Tae for getting me in school again. I won't fight anymore.

Taehyung: No worries coco. Your wish is my command.

He smiled and kissed your forehead. You blushed hard. Really hard. Your face became like a cherry.

Taehyung: Now go to your classes.

Then he left and you went towards your classes.