Episode 7

Hello Loves🤍
I have started a new page on Instagram @claritywhisper do check it out it would be great if you could give me a follow🤍

Its been a week since you both had sex. Today you both were going to meet your parents at some restaurant.

Taehyung and you came from his office and quickly went to get ready. Taehyung was waiting for you in the living room.

Taehyung: Princess we're getting late.

You came downstairs quickly and his jaw dropped at what you were wearing.

Taehyung checked you from head to toe and spoke with widened eyes

Taehyung: princess isn't it too revealing? It is revealing your cleavage as well as thighs.

Y/n: Please tae I'm grown up now. I can wear it and anyways you are gonna be there with me.

Taehyung: Princess. Go and change.

Y/n: Please tae and we're getting late too. Lets go.

With that you dragged him to the car. He sat in the car and started driving.

Taehyung: this is the last time I'm letting you wear this.

Y/n: okay my baby lion.

- flashback

You were scrolling through your phone when you saw a video with very interesting title. It said' texting my boyfriend i am needy during family gathering' you saw the whole video and started laughing like crazy. You decided to pull this prank on taehyung.

-end of flashback.

You and teahyung soon reached the restaurant. You both greeted your parents and started talking about different things. Taehyung was talking with your dads about some business and your moms were talking among themselves. You thought this was the right time to pull the prank.

You slowly snaked your hand to his thigh moving upwards. Taehyung looked at you indicating you to stop but you didn't.

Taehyung: Y/n stop this is not the right time.

He whispered.

Y/n: Tae I'm needy.

His eyes widened at your statement.

Taehyung: Princess control for now. We'll get back home soon.

Y/n: tae please.

He removed your hand from his thigh and started talking with your parents again. After a while you again placed your hand on his thigh and again started moving up. Soon you reached his clothed dick and started massaging it which made him hard.

Taehyung looked at you with widened eyes.

Taehyung : stop right now.

Y/n: what? I didn't do anything.