Episode 11

Hello Loves🤍
I have started a new page on Instagram @claritywhisper do check it out it would be great if you could give me a follow🤍

-----------------------next morning------------------

You woke up and saw taehyung still cuddling you. You both were getting late so you decided to wake him up.

Y/n: Tae. Prince wake up we'll get late.

Taehyung: i was already awake princess but i wanna cuddle you today. Can't please miss your lectures today. Please?

Y/n: i can tae but you have to go to work. You were working on something important lately and if you miss your work today then you'll be rushing for it for next few days. I don't want that to happen so get up and go to work okay prince?

Taehyung: FINE I'll go to work but please come with me today. Pleaaaaassssseeeee. Can you do this much for me?

Y/n: okay my baby lion I'll skip my lectures today. Happy?

Taehyung: very happy.

He said with his cute boxy smile.

Taehyung: now lay down for a minute.

Before you could say anything he laid you down and cuddled you. You gave up and decided to lay with him for sometime.

After awhile you felt taehyung is not so soon getting up. You decided to force him coz that was the only way.

Y/n: Taehyung. Go and get ready NOW.

You said in a stern voice.

Taehyung: Okay madam.

He said playfully and got up. You went and got ready in another so that he won't be late for work. You quickly got dressed and went down for breakfast. You saw taehyung already sitting there.

Taehyung: you could've told me. We would have showered together.

You blushed really hard which made you look like a tomato. Taehyung giggled at your cuteness.

Y/n: yaahh! Eat fast or we'll be late.

Taehyung: okay okay.

You both finished your breakfast and went to taehyung's office in his car. You talked about the random stuff during the whole ride. Taehyung took you to his office and made you sit on the couch in there. After you both settled in his office taehyung called someone. You heard a knock on his door for permission.

Taehyung: come in.

Two men wearing all black clothes entered in the office and bowed to taehyung.

Taehyung: princess they will always be with you. You cannot go anywhere without them except for restroom.

Y/n: but tae why are you doing this?

Taehyung: to keep you safe and under my observation.

Y/n: I'll be safe taehyung don't worry.

Taehyung: no excuses and no buts. From tomorrow you are going to uni with them and they will not listen to any of your commands.

He said glaring at the two men.

Y/n: oh come on tae

You whined.

Taehyung: This is my order. You may go now.

He said to the two men and they left the office after bowing to taehyung. As soon as they went taehyung came towards you. He lifted you and made you sit on his lap.

Taehyung: princess they will protect you in my absence. Please listen to them when you are in trouble. And please listen to me now.

Y/n: okay taehyung.

You said in a sad tone.

Taehyung: princess who was that professor?

Y/n: M-m-mr. Lee.

Taehyung: okay. If you want you can roam around in the office for a while if you get bored.

Y/n: okay but I'll just stay here for now.

Taehyung got up and went to his desk. You watched his employees come and go in the office. Taehyung always had that cold look plastered on his face which can take anyone's soul away. He looked so creepy. You were glad that he never had that face when he was with you.

You were getting really bored when a familiar face showed up in taehyung's office. You tried to remember who it was. Aaaaaannnnnndddd yeah it was jungkook.

Y/n: hi jungkook! How have you been? I'm glad to see you after such a long time.

Jungkook: Hi y/n! I'm doing good. How about you?

He said with his bunny smile.

Y/n: I'm doing good too.

While you were having your sweet little conversation someone was glaring you with deadly eyes. It was none other than taehyung. He was burning in anger by your closeness with jungkook.

Taehyung: that's enough jungkook. What brought you here?

He said with gritted teeth as well as giving him death glares.

Jungkook: yaah! Don't give me that look i won't take her away from you. She's all yours.

This statement of jungkook left taehyung embarrassed infront of you. His face became red like tomato. This was the first time you were having this pleasant view of him. You giggled and went to taehyung's desk.

Y/n: aww is my husband jealous now?

You said teasingly.

Taehyung: yes i am. Now spill whatever you want and get your ugly ass out of here.

He said gritting his teeth to jungkook.

Jungkook: calm down hyung. I am here to give you information about his man you told me.

He handed a file to taehyung.

Taehyung: get him here. Now.

He said in a cold tone.

Jungkook: okay I'll leave then. Bye beautiful.

He said and winked at you which made taehyung boil in anger. You giggled and waved him a good bye.

Y/n: taehyung who is that man?

Taehyung: you'll see princess.

You again sat on the couch there and started getting bore. You saw taehyung giving those cold stares to all his employees. You were glad that you weren't one of his employees. They all shivered when taehyung was checking there files. You felt sorry for them.

Y/n: tae?

Taehyung: yes princess.

Y/n: why aren't you cold with me? Your mom told me that you are a very cold person but you are not cold with me.

Taehyung: you are the first person who turned my cold heart warm. How can i be cold with you? I am not cold with the people whom i love.

Y/n: and who do you love?

Taehyung: you, our parents and my friends.

Y/n: you love me?

Taehyung: yes i do. Now stop asking questions before i turn cold.

Y/n: okay okay.

Taehyung chuckled at your cuteness and started doing his work.

After about an hour jungkook returned to his office.

Jungkook: he is here.

Taehyung: tell him to come in.

Jungkook left the office and came with..........