Episode 12(+18) Final

Hello Loves🤍
I have started a new page on Instagram @claritywhisper do check it out it would be great if you could give me a follow🤍

Jungkook left and came back with Mr. Lee. By looking at his face you froze at your spot. Taehyung noticed your moments and came towards you.

Taehyung: Princess come with me.

He said and took you to his desk. You tightened your grip on his shirt. Mr. Lee was shocked to see you with taehyung.

Taehyung: please sit.

Taehyung said in a dangerously calm tone. Jungkook was standing near the door observing taehyung's actions.

Taehyung: you work at my wife's uni right?

Mr. Lee: yes Mr. Kim.

Taehyung: You gave her some personal tuition too. Thank you so much for your FAVOR on my wife.

He pressed the word favor.

Mr. Lee: It was my responsibility. She is a good student. I felt happy helping her.

Taehyung: your wife is at xxxx mall and your kids are studying at xxxx school. Right?

Mr. Lee froze at his spot after hearing taehyung's words

Taehyung: This is your wife and these are your kids.

He showed him 3 pics. Mr. Lee gulped when he saw his family's pics on taehyung's desk. He nodded lightly.

Taehyung: princess he raped you right?

He asked you in a soft tone. You nodded your head slightly.

Taehyung: then lets get his wife raped.

Mr. Lee's eyes went wide in shock.

Mr. Lee: no no Mr. Kim please i beg you. Please don't do this

Taehyung: i am not as cheap as you. I won't do that. Jungkook make sure the uni kicks him out and he doesn't get any job in this whole city.

Jungkook: okay Mr. Kim.

With that jungkook left.

Taehyung: guards take him out. I don't want to see his ugly face now!!!!

The guards came and were about to drag him out but taehyung stopped them. Taehyung held his jaw tightly.

Taehyung: now you'll know who she belongs to and you'll never dare to mess with any girl now.

Taehyung left his jaw and the guards took him out. After that taehyung came to you and took you in his warm embrace.

Taehyung: relax princess okay? Everything is alright. I'm here now.

He said in a sweet tone. After a while you relaxed.

Y/n: Taehyung you will protect me right?

Taehyung: yes my princess. I always will.

Y/n: taehyung can we go home and cuddle?

Taehyung: okay princess.

Taehyung cancelled all of his meetings and took you home. Now you were cuddling to taehyung. His warm embrace was the safest place in the whole world for you. You never wanted to go away from his embrace. You fell asleep while cuddling him.

---------------------time skip---------------------------

It was almost 6 months of that incident. You got better and forgot about it. Now due to pandemic you had all of your classes online and taehyung was also working from home. Taehyung was sitting in the living room and attending some meeting. You on the other hand were feeling bored. You were just laying on your bed when an idea popped in your head. You decided to tease taehyung.