Thinking out loud!

This is thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran! this is in a different format to what I normally write in, as these are different things that Bennet loves about Naomi.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"

Naomi's dimples were adorable. Jordan loved them, Declan loved them, and so did Bennet. They didn't appear very often, only appearing when Noami was literally cackling her head off, but that was why they were so special - you knew that she was genuinely happy.

"And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am"

One thing Bennet had noticed about Naomi was that, when she was excited, her thumb had a habit of twitching. It was only a small movement, one that someone who was less observant would have missed, but Bennet had noticed the first time they held hands. It always brought a smile to his face when it happened, something he had been told by the boys made him look like a clown.

"So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are"

Running in the rain down a street lamp lit street was not how Bennet had imagined that evening ending. Both him and Naomi are wearing smart clothing, having wanted to go out to a restaurant for a date. However, they had underestimated just how busy the place was and had been turned away. So now they were messing around in a nearby street, giggling as they danced in puddles. Naomi's light makeup is streaming down her face, hair sticking to her skin, but Bennet still thinks that she is the most beautiful woman alive.

"When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same"

The musician is terrible. Like, dying cat levels of terrible, but neither of them appears to care. Bennet is screaming the lyrics at the top of his lungs, Naomi desperately trying to join in between boats of joyful laughter. It's a small club, and everyone is way too drunk to care about the ruckus they are causing. They leave with massive grins and hurting stomachs, giggling and snorting the entire way home.

"'Cause, honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand"