- New Era -

...

*RING RING*

*BAM*

...

" ... Fuck. "

A voice said softly, as the owner of the voice sat on his bed and rubs his left eye. He groans and got off the bed, walking outside his room to the bathroom like a drunk man.

The teen, took a shower, dump, and brushes his teeth as he looked at the mirror reflecting him, showing his face in full glory.

The teen, just like any other normal boy, has black messy hair, and black pupils. Some bags underneath his eyes could be seen too.

The teen stares at the mirror---who knows why---in silence, before he cupped his hands together and drank the water from the faucet, before spitting it out.

He walks to his room and took a uniform that's hanged and wears it, as he then sigh.

He took his backpack and took his phone, as he took an earphone and plug it in to the hole of his phone.

He wore his black jacket, left unzip and took his phone, as he played a song.

Okay, he may look edgy and all, but on the inside, he is a soft boy. Just decide to look edgy on the outside though. Why he's still on his edgy days, left him himself wondering.

The boy walks out of the room and walks pass the living room, with his parents visibly eating there.

" Hey mom, dad, I'm going. "

The boy said, not even bother halting onto a stop as he walks away.

" Goodbye Kuro! "

His mom shout out, as she continue on eating while watching the TV. While his dad laid down on the sofa, not even bothering to give a respond, any respond.

" Mom? Don't forget to go to the school early! You already have some card reports! "

Kuro said, remembering when he see a mail and reading the content inside said mail.

—————

...

" To Mrs. Rokaku, as you are always being late, and sleeping on the class when you were supposed to be teaching. I am giving you one last chance, to whip up yourself and be a better teacher. Or I will be firing you from work. "

- Sincerely, Mr. Kira

Reading this, Kuro sigh and scratch his head.

—————

Kuro is not foolish and ignorant over his conditions, unlike the spoiled rich boys. He is aware of his family's troubles and economical problems.

From the outside, it looks like Kuro's family is a normal family---although only he and his mom go outside---not that rich, but not poor either.

But in reality, Kuro's family is actually having a hard time recently.

Ever since his father's health began to decline with the cause of alcohols and smoking. He had been admitted to the hospital for a few times and because of it, it soak up all of the savings Kuro and his family had manage to gather.

Kuro, is the bone of his family now, being old enough and capable of working on a part-time job.

Even though his payment is only 5.000¥, it's still a good pay per month.