- Round Two -

Absorbing Mana from my Core, I channel it towards my left hand, as Mana gathers on my hand. I stretched my left hand out and launch a crescent of wind towards a tree.

As I suspected, and that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me, the crescent wind is invincible as it cuts through the tree's log. The area on top of the cut log falls down, as the loud sound took the bear's attention.

I chuckled helplessly, as I looked back to Mumei who's surprised, she then looked at me, as I nod. " We either can use the mist to our advantages as well, or. We could clear out the mist and see the bear's attack clearly and dodge it. "

" The latter is obviously the best choice. " Mumei said, as a grin crept up to my face, it seems that Mumei grew wary of my grin and suspicious of it. " Well you see, I have this extraordinary plan to burn down some... trees. "

I said, as Mumei widened her eyes, sweat ran down from her forehead as she stare at me. " You're not actually going to do it, right? " Mumei asked, as I stopped for a moment.

" Well... not all I suppose, but yes, I will lit up some trees. " I replied, as Mumei sighed, " Just... don't do much damage to this forest, or else Fauna will be pissed with me. " Mumei said, but her few last words are just mumbling.

" Alright, let's do this, Mumei, I will also be needing your help with your... magic. " I said, as Mumei nod, " Okay then, let's do this. "

Standing behind the wall, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, before letting it out.

Opening my eyes, the wall, still strong crumbled down out of a sudden. As the bear locked eyes with me, finally noticing its opponent is out. The bear notice that my injury is nowhere to be found, it let out a growl of annoyance. Before letting out a loud, deepening roar, as wind cut through the sky, blasting towards me.

" Round two. " I said, with grin creeping up to my face, before slashing in an arc.

I trace my sword with my fingertips, as from the middle of the blade, it starts growing from light orange to orange-fire coloured. My blade's colour is now a gradient of turquoise blue and orange. As blue fire clads my sword, said fire travels down from the rain guard towards the tip of my sword.

I dashed forward, siphoning Mana and transfering it towards my left hand. As it travels like water from a water tank to a pipe connected to the tank and towards the sink, then through the faucet as it pours out.

Now, on each of my fingertips on my left hand, dots of wind gathered around it. Thoughts occupied my head, as my brain took a race. My head began calculating as fast as it can, I channel out Mana towards my whole body. Augmenting my whole body, and yellow lightning began crackling around my whole body, heightening my reaction speed. I dashed forward.

The bear swiped it's paw relentlessly, as I stretch out my left hand on the front. The dots of wind now grew more larger, as it flashes forward and combines together in front of me. A torrent of wind is generated, blue flames sparks from the tip of my blade, as it blasts forward towards the torrent of wind.

A torrent of fire exploded forward, blasting throughout the radius of the surrounding. The attack exploded, as the invincible slashes are visible now, they are quickly thrown out of course. As they flew away, some of the fire lit up some trees.

The mist wears off, as the bear widened its eyes, shock apparent on it's face. I grin in respond, as my smile creep up from ear to ear, this is thrilling and exciting.

I land my feet on the solid and rigid ground, as I tightened my muscles in the calf and burst forward. My body went pass a smoke with fire, as I saw the large beast roaring before getting down on all four. It also dashes forward towards my direction, 25 meters away, as it intend to kill me. The pressure clearly all over the surrounding, as it also starts swiping it's paws at me, slashes, which were invincible now visible are launched towards me.