- Yokai II -

" What brings you here? " Fubuki asked, as Kuro sigh in reply, " Errand from the old man, how about you? Why are you out here? " Kuro replies back, as Fubuki smiles. " I am merely descending down to meet up and sightseeing my own nation. Am I not allowed to do so? "

Fubuki replies back, as Kuro chuckles, " Well, you are allowed to do anything. Not that you're restricted to do something as you wanted. " he said with closed eyes and smile.

Looking to his left, he noticed the black haired woman, Mio. " Oh? Is that Mio you were always talking about? " Kuro asked, as Mio raises her eyebrows. " Always talking about..? " Mio asked, confused on the situation, but soon- is cleared by Fubuki. " Yes, that is Ookami Mio, my general and right hand that I used to talk about with you. " Fubuki said with a teasing smile, as she tilt her head to the left. Earning a blush and stuttering Mio. " E-Eh? "

Kuro, laughed as Fubuki giggles quietly, with Mio being embarrassed knowing that she was a topic of talk on the past. " F-Forgive my rudeness, but I'm sure you two already know each other... May I know how you two know each other? " Mio asked, as Fubuki and Kuro raised their right eyebrow. " Hm... it will be for another story for another time, but- I will tell you that I had known him since... three years ago. "

Fubuki said, as Mio ' o ' ed, but soon gained a shocked face. " Wait, three years ago was when you were first appointed as the ruler of this nation, no? " Mio asked, as Fubuki smiles. " Yes. " Fubuki replies, as Kuro then stood up. " Anyway Fubuki, where do you get that ice-cream? " Kuro asked as he points to the ice-cream grasped by Fubuki's hand. " Oh? Hm... how about Mio lead you herself? Getting to know each other and all. " Fubuki said with a smile, as Kuro raised his right eyebrow.

Turning his gaze to look at Mio, who's opening her mouth to eat her ice-cream. But is stopped when she heard her name being called out. " Eh? Me? " Mio asked, as she points to herself. " Yes Mio, you. " Fubuki said with a smile, as Mio then nod. " Okay, sure... " she said, as she stood up from her seat and walks up to Kuro. " Let's go. "

Mio said, as Kuro nodded and follows her whilst intertwining his fingers at the back of his head.

Fubuki, watches as they both walked away to the dimming light of the night-street with a small smile. " It truly is a peaceful era we are living in... " Fubuki suddenly spoke to herself, not minding the other civilians around her. Although it seems that they themselves are occupied with their own things.

" Wouldn't you agree? Mr. Yagoo. " Fubuki said, with closed eyes and a small smile that's kept. Before turning her head to the right, looking at a tall man with black hair. Wearing a simple dark blue coat that reaches down to his shin. With the middle area being separated, left opened. He wear a simple white t-shirt, and a dark blue long pants with two pair of normal black shoes.

" It is... " Yagoo replies back, with his very own smile. " How was Kuro these days? It was long since we had spoken with each other. " Fubuki asked, curious on the events that happens to Kuro whilst she wasn't with him. " Why not ask your boyfriend himself? "

...

Silence lingers, yet other noises still rang inside her ears. But yet, she seems to be lost inside her brain. The cold breeze of wind once more strikes again, as her hair sways to the left.

Yagoo, able to see Fubuki's face, gained an amusement from it. What Yagoo see, is that Fubuki gained a blush that spreads on her cheek, with her mouth now being shaped ' w '. Instantly breaking her majestic image in front of Yagoo.

" I-I... " she was speechless, it's not the first time she was speechless. But this one, it's from an embarrassment. Her face felt hot, with her heart beating rapidly as if she had just ran a marathon. Her whole body felt hot, the cold wind, didn't effect her one bit. Despite it being cold, why did Yagoo suddenly spurt out that nonsense? She didn't know, was it for teasing her?