AUTHOR'S NOTE | A QUESTION

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say a big big thank you to all the people who have read through my works and have commented and voted, I really really appreciate it.

I have been thinking a lot about the stories I have on here, and for a really long time, I have wanted to delete them. Why? Well, to begin with, the person who was writing these works back in 2017 is not the same person writing things on google docs (and never publishing lmaooo) right now in 2021. That's four years, oh my god. Another reason is that I feel like I didn't give the characters justice in being realistic in their responses, you know? Like what established celebrities dish out the details of everything they've ever experienced, especially people like Chris and Seb. Maybe that was the fun in a story like this, that I could go beyond what they usually do. 

However, I realised that the plots for these were... can you say, unique? Interesting? Entertaining? Whatever the right word is, I can't say I want to take them down just yet.

So, I was doing some thinking, and I wondered if you would like to see this being rewritten, but with more real-life chapters, less social media chapters, and a couple of changes to some scenes and sub-plots.  You know, just to give the story some depth?  

It's just something I  was thinking, so do let me know in the comments how you feel about this idea!

Anyways, I hope you're all taking care of yourselves, drinking water and honouring your wants and needs, and I'll see you when I see you!

- Ami x