00 | article

I HEAR WEDDING BELLS
by Stacey Everton

Do you hear them too? Onscreen and off-screen couple Sebastian Matthias and Riley Parkinson have revealed on social media that they're engaged! Amazing, right?

The 28 year old actor and businessman revealed on Twitter that he has now "signed up to being a husband" meanwhile his longtime girlfriend and fellow actress posted an image on Instagram of the engagement ring on her finger with the caption "agreed to be his future wife".

The announcement sent fans reeling, loads of comments and warm congratulations thrown in their direction, including from the Marvel family, whom she has a close relationship with after being close friends with Chris Evans for a while.

Quite frankly, we're all excited for this wedding, although Riley has previously mentioned in interviews that she would prefer to have a private wedding as it is a "special moment that deserves to be out of the spotlight."

Whatever may be, we're all thrilled that the pair have decided to marry after nearly 8 years of being together.

Maybe soon we'll be seeing little Matthiases and Parkinsons?

SIMILAR ARTICLES

22 REASONS WHY PEOPLE HATE THE KARDASHIANS

CHRIS EVANS SPLIT FROM RECENT PARTNER JENNY SLATE

HOW TO LOOK HOT AND STAY COOL THIS SUMMER