36//: Back to U.A

You open your eyes slightly. Your mind is clouded and your head hurts. A bright light comes in from a window in front of you. As you start to wake up more, you realize you are on a bed in Recovery Girl's office. Tubes and bandages are all over you. Suddenly, all the events of the last few days come flooding back to you. You sit up and look around, panicked.

"Where am I? How long has it been? Where's Bakugo and Izuku?" You ask. Recovery Girl walks over to you, keeping some distance.

"Hello, Y/N. It's been three days." She says. She looks uncomfortable and nervous. Guilt fills you. "The teachers would like to talk to you."

"I suppose they would," you say, getting up out of the bed. Your chest hurts. "How... am I alive?"

"Well, it took a lot but I was able to save you. You slept for three days, fatigued."

"Thank you," you say.

"You're welcome," she nods. You sigh.

"Well, let's go. No point in keeping them waiting," you say. Recovery Girl walks up to you with a pair of handcuffs.

"I'm sorry but I've been instructed to put these on you. They're quirk canceling," she says. You nod and hold out your wrists. She puts them on and takes you out of the room and towards Principal Nezu's office. You see that it's mid-afternoon and the sun is just starting to set.

"Is... Bakugo okay?" you ask.

"Yes. He is fine. All the students are here. In the dorms," Recovery Girl nods.

"The dorms?"

"The teachers will tell you everything," she says. You nod. You guys walk through the doors. All the U.A. teachers and All Might are there. He's in his deflated form. You look down, ashamed and nervous. The teachers all stiffen when they see you.

"Y/N, please, come sit down," Principal Nezu says. You nod and sit in a chair in front of them. No one seems to know what to say. Even though there is much to talk about. "Well, I will start off by saying, we captured All For One." You sigh. That's a relief. "The League, though, escaped." Damn it. Wait. They're still out there and have the device. You touch the side of your neck. "We removed it. You are no longer being held hostage by them."

"I... I want you to understand I never want to hurt any of the students nor staff at U.A." you say. "I understand that you will lock me up but please know that I think very highly of everyone here. Especially you All Might," you look up at him. "I know what I did is unforgivable. I am truly sorry." You look down. No one says anything. "If I may, could I please talk to Class 1-A? I want to apologize for my actions to them directly. I feel that I may have hurt some people."

"Y/N... we aren't going to lock you up," Mr. Aizawa says. You look up at him surprised. "Well, after we make sure you are not intentionally a villain, we are... considering... letting you return to your life here at U.A," he says.

"W-What?" you ask, in disbelief.

"You are a capable student and if you are serious about becoming a hero, we want to continue helping you," Principal Nezu says.

"But we need to hear the truth. Everything. No Canada bullshit, got it?" Present Mic asks. You nod.

"Well... I am not from here. I am from a different Earth," you start. They all look at you like you're insane. You inhale. "I'm not lying. The multi-verse theory is real. You see, Kurogiri, the Warping villain took a drug..." You explain everything to them. The other world, your quirk, your injuries, not wanting to be a villain, the tracking device. Everything.

They all sit silently. Principal Nezu speaks first.

"If I may ask, what was your life before this world?" You look down. You don't want to think about it but know you have to.