51//: The Love Genius; otherwise known as Mina Ashido

You and Izuku stare at each other. It might have looked weird to someone on the outside but you guys seemed to be lost in your own world. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach move towards your throat with each passing minute. Until it seems like you and Izuku are closer than before. Did he move forward?  You're scared to ask, or even look away, for you don't want him to recoil. 

Suddenly, his eyes shift. Only a little. You blink and Izuku looks down at your lips.

"Um..." His voice is soft and surprising. You hum lightly, not looking away. Izuku hesitates for a second before responding. "Can I..." But before he could finish, a knock on the door startles you both. Izuku breaks the moment and looks over at the door. You realize then how far forward you are and you lean back to a normal position. "Oh. I'll get it," Izuku lingers for a second before getting up and walking over to the door. You scratch your head. What was that?! Was something about to happen?! Your heart is beating out of your chest. Izuku opens the door and you see Todoroki standing in the doorway. Todoroki? What's he doing here?

"Ah, Midoriya. Bakugo wants to talk to you," he says. Izuku tilts his head.

"How did you know I was here?" he asks. 

"I tried your dorm and when you weren't there I figured you must be with Y/N." Todoroki looks past him and waves to you. You awkwardly wave back. 

"Oh okay. Uh, I'll be right there," Izuku says. He looks back at you and you shrug a little. I wonder what Bakugo wants with Izuku. He clears his throat and turns back towards Todoroki who hasn't moved an inch. They both wave to you slightly and close the door behind them. 

You get up and sit down at your desk.

...

What WAS that?

Your heart is still racing and you can feel the heat in your cheeks. Were we going to... kiss? The thought of it makes the butterflies in your stomach turn to birds. Does Izuku like me?! What do I do?!  You put your head in your hands. You aren't upset. Not at all. In fact, once you let a smile cross your face, you can't get rid of it. I need to talk to someone about this. Who should I... Oh! Of course! 

You get your phone and text Mina.

                                                                                          Mina

Y/N: Hey, we need to talk

You pace around your room with King following at your feet. You wait for Mina to answer, not really knowing what else to do. Lucky enough, she answers in only a few minutes.

                                                                                         Mina

Y/N: Hey, we need to talk

Mina: Sure, sup?

Y/N: It's about Bakugo and Izuku

Mina: ???

Y/N: Something... happened

Mina: I'm coming to your room

Y/N: Are you sure? It's late

Y/N: ...

Y/N: Hello?

Suddenly, there was a knock on your door. You open in and see Mina standing there in her pajamas.

"Oh my god. What happened? You're as red as a tomato," she smiles.