Chapter twenty-one

I have no clue how weddings work sooo lets wing it 

Morning of wedding

06:30 am 

Dream's pov

I was at Ink's house with Blue, Lust, Ink and my brother, Error wasn't there. He, Horror, Dust and Killer were at mine and Cross' house. Apparently its bad luck if me and Cross see each other before the wedding, I don't get it. I was laying on my back on the floor while Blue and Ink were freaking out, Nightmare and Lust were sitting on opposite sides of the couch. They didn't like each other much, well Nightmare didn't like Lust since Lust and Horror were the first two out of us to start dating. Love means positivity and Nightmare didn't like it back then. Ink ran out of the room with his hands over his mouth, probably to throw up black ink again that would be the 5th time today. I wonder how he reacted when Error proposed. 

"Seriously how many more times is he going to do that?" Nightmare looks at the door Ink ran out from in disgust. I sit up and look at him 

"He can't help it brother" Nightmare rolls his eyes. Blue stops in his tracks suddenly and turns to face me 

"Berry?" Lust looks at Blueberry who has a look of confusion and realisation 

"We're meant to be getting ready" We all looked at each other, we had all forgotten why we were here 

11:20 am (2 hours before the wedding) 

((With the more chaotic skeletons))           

Cross' pov 

We're all by the front door of my house. Error is halfway out the door, Horror is leaning on the wall and Dust and Killer are trying to calm me down. I'm thinking of everything that can go wrong, I'm pacing up and down the hallway. 

"What if something goes wrong? What if he doesn't show up? What if-" 

*SLAP* 

I reach my hand to my cheek where Killer just slapped me 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?"  Killer looks at me with rage  

"STOP PANICKING AND ACT LIKE AN ADULT. YOUR ABOUT TO GET MARRIED, HE SAID YES. IT. WILL. BE. FINE"  We all looked at the normal level-headed Killer, he has been acting a bit more irritable lately and moody. 

"Why are you so angry all the time Kill?"  Dust looks at Killer 

"N-No reason, let's get Cross out of here or we'll be late"

01:20 pm ((FINALLY THE MOMENT))

3rd person pov 

Dream was standing next to Cross, they were in front of arch made of pale lilac and yellow flowers. Dream was wearing a dress, it was made of bright white fabric and has pale yellow flowers around the waist and slowly fading out as they go lower. Cross was wearing a white suit with a black undershirt, he had one of the purple flowers pinned to his breast pocket. Nightmare who normally didn't show emotions outwards, looked happy and Ink was still fighting back the urge to puke black ink every 5 minutes. 

To a normal person this would of looked chaotic, a glitchy skeleton trying to stop his artist husband from throwing up ink, a small Blueberry buzzing with excitement and his dusty boyfriend being stared at by his brother, the skeleton with a cracked skull sitting next to the monster from underlust that most people still hate, the king of nightmares showing weakness and the skeleton with H.A.T.E dripping from his eye sockets, Epic being the meme lord he is and in the centre of all of it were a certain yellow glowstick* and yandere oreo. ((*Chapter three, first paragraph comment))

Dream and Cross said I do and leaned into kiss each other, they walked down the isle hand in hand.  

8 years later ((wow big time skip))   

Dream's pov 

I was sitting on the couch with my two year old child, Faith who was sleeping next to me. Me and Cross have two other children, Lux and Starcross who are twins. I am waiting for Cross since the twins are with their friends, Lux and Starcross are with Gradient and PJ. They are Ink and Error's children, after one of their fights a long time ago there was magic left over that merged into two souls and now they have Gradient and PJ. Nightmare and Killer have two kids as well, they found out that Killer was pregnant about a week after the wedding. They have a son called Crescent and a daughter called Angst. Dust and Blue have two kids, two boys named Sprinkle and Fury, Carrot was mad when he first found out but now he is best uncle he can be to them. 

I hear Cross coming though the door, I see him as he walks in. He sits down on the opposite side of where Faith is laying and kisses my cheek. I smile as my cheeks become slightly yellow

"I love you Dreamy" 

"I love you too Cross, but you have blood on your shirt" I point at the end of Cross' sleeve which has a small splatter of blood staining it, no one else would really notice it unless you were looking for it. Cross leans his head on my shoulder  

"It was only a fangirl Dreamy" 

"I know but no kisses, you kill someone no kisses for the rest of the day"

.

.

.

.

.

.

The end 

Word count: 890