chapter two

11:30 -- saturday 

Cross' pov 

"shit, shit" I think as I jump over fences and run across roads 

I was running out of breath as I ran to the park, me and my little dreamy had planned to meet 30 minutes ago. "What if Dreamy has already left? What if thinks I wasn't coming?" . The reason I was late, is because I had to deal with another one of dream's fangirls. Who do they think they are trying to take my senpai away!?  I had to clean up the body and myself  since I was covered in blood. My little Dreamy might be scared if he sees me like that.

as I get closer to where we were going to meet ,I could hear screaming and yelling. Then I saw who was yelling. It was Dream!  He being held by Gaster sans and he was crying. My poor little Dreamy looked terrified! I start running to get to them when I hear dream yell 

"NO,I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU, AND I'M SURE AS HELL NOT GIVING YOU A KISS. I DON'T LIKE YOU G!" 

I freeze at those words and I stop moving, frozen, until I hear dreamy yelp in pain from G digging his fingers into his cheeks. I don't remember how I got over there so fast, all I know is that I had punched G. G hit the floor with a loud thud

"WHAT THE FUCK" G yells as he turns to look up at me . I was holding my knife at his throat.

"leave Dream alone" I say in an icy voice. G teleports away, FUCK I could of dealt with him right here.

I turn around to see senpai in a ball on the floor crying. I kneel down next to him and place my hand on his cheek 

"hey, hey you're safe now , Im here" I say in a sweet voice while wiping away his tears with my thumb. Dreamy's cries and sobs turn into sniffles as he looks up at me, then he wraps his arms around my neck and buries his face into my shoulder, my cheeks turn purple with blush. Dream starts sobbing into my shoulder , I move us so I'm sitting and Dreamy is in my lap. I start rubbing his back as I pull him closer saying 

"hey calm down, it's going to be okay. G won't ever bother you again...."  his tears stop falling and he stops grasping at the back of my jacket. I look down at his face, he passed out from crying. 

"poor Dreamy" I think as  I look at his face.Despite the fresh tear streaks down his face and the marks that had started forming on his cheeks because of G, he looks pretty cute when he sleeps. It's not like I don't know what Dream looks like when he sleeps, I watch him all the time. I have thousands of  photos of my Dreamy.

I stand up, picking Dream up bridal style and holding him close to me. G might of left but I don't want to take any chances.

"where should we go?"  I  decided to take Dream back to my house as it was closer than his and Nightmare's. I start to walk down the path to the park exit as the strips of lights came on on either side. My face goes a darker purple as Dream pulls himself into my chest in his sleep.

"I wonder how I can eliminate Gaster sans" As this thought comes in my head, a wide smile formed on my face, thinking of all the ways I can hurt him. 

No one tries to take my Dreamy away from me...........

word count: 593