Felix?

You woke up, and instantly remembered what had happened, but now you were barley able to or breath. Where were you? It took you a few seconds to realize you were actually in a animatronic suit, you didn't even know they could be worn, but that wasn't the point. You needed to get out soon it felt like you were about to suffocate. You could hear the voices of two people: one you recognized as your mom's, the other you didn't know. 

'Felix,have you found him yet?' your mom was asking the other person. The other voice belonged to a man.

'We haven't yet we searched the entire area but-' he was saying in a sad tone of voice until your mom cut him off,

'I think it's time to get the police involved.'
Of course your mom cared more about Fritz was she even worried you were missing? You couldn't be selfish right now though and just sit here feeling sorry for yourself you had to get out of this damn suit.
'MOM!'
'MOM! Help me I'm right here! Please.' You screamed.

The man your mom was speaking to clearly noticed, 'I think someones in the parts and services room!' 
You could hear footsteps rushing down the hall, and then the door burst open.
'MOM!'
'Y/n? Y/n! Where are you?' your mom was obviously hoping for Fritz.
 'Oh god. I think they're in the suit..' the other man said, then he began talk to you, 
 'Ok honey you're gonna have to stay really still if you move too much you will set off the springlocks and they could injure you very badly or even kill you. I'm going to undo the suit and you're gonna have to pull it off on the count of three, do you understand?'
'Mhm.'
 'Alright.1..2..3!'
 You pulled the suit off your body it landed on the ground and a loud noise of the springlocks going off could be heard, you watched horrified as the suit set off, you had barley made it out.
 'Ok, Miss M/n we should bring her somewhere where she can relax, she might have a mild concussion from being in the suit so long,' man said while helping you stand up and walking you over to his office, he helped you lay down on the couch.
You looked a little around your surroundings on the man's desk there was a sign that read: Henry Emily, Founder, Owner
That man must be Mr. Emily the owner, your mom walked in straight towards you.
'Where's Felix? Y/n where's Felix!?' her eyes looked bloodshot like she had been crying for a while.
'Miss M/n, I think we should let her rest for a while before we start questioning her-'
'No Mr. Emily! Uh..it's fine..' you sort of cut him off awkwardly'
'Are you sure?' he asked he seemed like a very kind man.
'Yeah..'
 Your mom was the first one to ask a question, 'Where's Felix?' she asked. You weren't sure how to reply because you honestly didn't know.
'I-I'm not really sure, what happened was Felix was talking to the bunny mascot, the yellow one, and I went to get a drink and when I came back, he was gone, I-I think the bunny hurt him.'
You didn't add the part about your arm or what happened after that, because you didn't want to talk about it. 
'The Spring Bonnie suit?I don't understand only me and Will know how to use it safely, I'll call him in he might have lent it to one of the other workers for the day, the police will also be coming tomorrow to ask a few questions, they will be questioning all of the staff that were working that day.'
You didn't know who 'Will' was, but maybe he could help find Felix, you hadn't given up with finding him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will arrived five minutes later.
You recognized him right away, he was the employee from earlier, you almost immediately didn't trust him, but he was different from when you had first saw him. He had a very odd smirk...
Henry greeted him,then said to Will, 'Y/n tells us that the crime do-er was wearing the Spring Bonnie suit, Will who used it yesterday?' Henry was clearly not used to this level of stress, he also seemed like he wanted ask Will other questions, but decided to wait. He spoke up, 'Really?' he acted surprised,yet he still had that odd smirk, 'The only person who used the suit that day were Nicholas and I.' 
Your mom interrupted, 'Mr. Afton is it?' she asked.
'William Afton, you can simply call me Will or William, I Co-own Freddy's with Henry, I also helped building the animatronics.' he said smirking, then he added, 'I am so sorry to  hear about yesterday '

You didn't believe a word he said, and his voice was also strange he had a little bit of an accent,you recognized his voice, you didn't know from where though, you didn't trust him.
You didn't really even know William and you already hated him, he gave a very sickly feeling in your gut.
'I-I best be heading home, however I do expect the police to do a full search on this place.' your mom interrupted the silence. 
'Alright M/n, see you tomorrow!' He replied as your mom left the room, leaving just Henry, Mr. Afton and you.
'Will, I think I'm gonna head out as well could you please help Y/n out.' He left you and William alone in the room.
He leaned over and placed his hand on your arm, which was still very sore from earlier. You winced in pain. He let out a slight chuckle, you looked at him in the eyes they were the same ones the man in the Bunny suit had, insane. He was the one that hurt you and Fritz, how else would he know about your arm? You were sure of it, and now were trapped in an office with a psychopath. 
'L-leave me alone I-i know, I-i will tell the police you will get arrested.' you were stuttering.
 'Is that so Little Y/n?' he laughed, 'You won't believe how much I've been able to get away with.'  he leaned back into his seat,smirking. You felt hopeless sitting there, you hated how he called you 'little'
How badly you wanted to speak up, but you couldn't. Fear stopped you. 
You couldn't run away if you needed to which was a problem, Mr. Afton looked kind of scrawny and tall, but you doubt you'd be able to beat him in a fight, because of what he had done to your arm earlier. As long as you just got home safely, you stood up, but your entire body ached, you did the best you could trying to hide the pain. You walked out from the room in which Mr. Afton was sitting,surprisingly he didn't seem to have a problem with it.
As you walked out to the parking lot a feeling of dread filled you stomach was Felix really...gone? 

Second chapter :D 
This was more of a set up for the third chapter, but if anyone's reading this I hope you liked it :)  
Also I don't want to make your character seem weak, as they recover from the suit and her arm heals up they'll become stronger, they've been through a lot recently.
Total word count: 1211