Drive

TW: Mention of corpses and murder

The next morning you had to go to work, usually you aren't excited about it, but today you were. After thinking about what William had said earlier you realized how sick and twisted he truly was. 
Work would be a good way to get away from this house, and hopefully you'd have a little more space from him even though you would be working together. You had gotten up early, in hopes you didn't have to spend too much time at the house this morning, the last two you had spend here however William had been up long before you had. You were beginning to question when he slept or if he even did.
To your surprise Mrs. Grover greeted you in the kitchen, but it wasn't her usual friendly greeting, she was very stern and molocholy. 
'Meet me in my room, we need to talk,' she whispered walking away from you up to the room. You took this as you que to slowly go to her room. You were hoping this wouldn't take to long, you had work. It was important you were there to help Henry, he had given you two days off after all.
You did however follow her upstairs to the room, which she has clearly settled into very well. She had put all of her research up on the walls, some of it was very in detail and almost obsessive reports on all the employees. She had gotten to the point where you were beginning to question her sanity.
He had done this to her, he had ruined her life, this was his fault. So many families had to suffer, because of him. 
'You should hate him,' you told yourself. 
'You do hate him,' you thought trying to reassure yourself. When you told him you hated him not too long ago, he had told you not to lie to yourself. He knew you didn't hate him. You knew you didn't hate him.
'Y/n,' Mrs. Grover asked, grabbing your attention again.
'Oh uh-yeah,' you stuttered awkwardly.
'I have a plan, I could get in jail for it, but I don't care. I just need your help,' she said with great urgency.
'With what,' you asked, knowing she needed help to pull-off the plan, but you wanted the specifics. You didn't want to end up in jail.
'I want investigate Freddy's after hours, see if I can find anything, I know I will if I get the chance,' she was speaking very fastly.
'I don't know if I can do that,' you said slowly. She looked at you pleadingly like this was all she ever wanted. You felt guilt surge inside you, but what if she did find something. Which led you to an even darker thought: What did William do with the corpses? 
The thought sickend you, you actually felt like you were going to vomit or cry, or even both.
'I'll-I'll try,' you sighed. You'd have to find an excuse to deny her access eventually.
'Tell him,' a voice in the back of your head told you, this one you couldn't actually hear like earlier, but it was very real. 'He said you could trust him, didn't he,' it asked you. Were you going insane, it wouldn't be a surprise after being around him all day.
'Alright,' Mrs Grover said with a sad smile.
'I'll tell him,' you whispered very softly, it would make the thoughts shut up for a while.
-
You made it to the kitchen where William offered to drive you to work, you would've of course usually said no, but you knew the bus didn't drive through around here. 
His car you had to admit was very nice or fancy. Leather seats and that sort of stuff, but it was that purple color. The same color as his and your uniforms, that he seemed to have a stupid obsession with. Now was the perfect time to tell him, why you should tell him you didn't know, you just felt obligated. 
As he drove out of the driveway you mumbled, 'Mrs. Grover has a plan, I think it might be dangerous, for her and...you.'
He slowed the car a little, a smirk of some sort spread across his face, 'Elaborate, will you,' he asked calmly.
You complied, 'She wants to go to Freddy's after hours, to investigate.'
You waited a second before asking nervously, 'What did you do with the-the,' you couldn't finish the sentence. 
'Investigators and Mrs. Grover won't find anything. You might already know though, I'll give you a hint,' he picked up the Spring Bonnie mask he had been working on all week, there was some issue with one of the spring locks loosening. You knew what he meant though.
'The-the suits,' you whispered with horror. Felix, that was what happened to him that was where he was right now, decaying in a suit?
'Correct,' he said enthusiastically, then tapped you on the nose which startled you.
But the horror of what he had just said was still sinking in for you, it made sense now, why it smelled so weird there were decaying corpses in at least two of the suits, Chica because you had gotten specific complaint about how she was beginning to smell and then Felix he was..
You didn't want to think of it anymore, you didn't want to think about Felix or Lia or what had happened to them. It was terrible. You couldn't cry though, even if you wanted to you couldn't your stomach seemed so empty.
'The shock of it will wear down darling, it's good you told me this much better than having to force answers out of you,' he grinned, 'you'll allow Mrs. Grover to go to Freddy's after hours, when I say so. I can manage from there.'
You didn't want him to manage, you didn't want Mrs. Grover to die. Sure she was a threat to both William and you, but not to the point where you'd want to ever do that. Or ever want him to do that. 
You had practically helped him get away with murder, but to be responsible or to lead someone to their death, that was a whole different thing. You didn't want to be like him, you didn't want to be a monster.
'We're here Y/n,' he said. You had arrived at Freddy's where you'd be working today and probably tomorrow. Before you had seen it as an obligation, then you saw it as a nightmare, but now you saw Freddy's in a completely different and new nightmarish light, the true horror of it all had sunken in. 

I planned to update Saturday, sorry I didn't get to that. For me it's Monday tomorrow and well I'm not excited. I really hope you liked this chapter :D Thank you guys so much for 3.2k reads, the support really puts me in a better mood all the time :)

Word Count: 1140