Eviction Notice

You were both sitting there in silence. It wasn't awkward though, it was nervous silence. At least on your part. You were nervous. William wasn't, you hadn't ever seen him nervous before. He was always very cool and controlled in everything he did. 
 'You're ok,' he said softly.
 Were you ok? Your head still hurt quite a bit, not mentioning your arm, it was still bleeding. Were you mentally ok? The last thing you needed was reassurance from him.
'How do you know?' You asked, thinking he wouldn't have response to this.
'Everything here is under my control, you made the right choice staying with me,' he said. You hadn't forgiven him for carving into your arm, which seemed reasonable thing to be upset about.
'Why'd you do it then?' You said, pointing to your arm. He couldn't help but grin,
'I've told you before, but allow me to rephrase it,' he grabbed your arm and rolled your sleeve up to your shoulder, you looked down horrified with what you saw; he had engraved his initials into your upper arm. 
'A little something to confirm our allegiance.'
You were outraged no furious, 'Wha-What the hell is wrong with you?'
 'I find you amusing,' he smiled. He looked at clock in his office which had become an all too familiar setting for you, more so than you were willing to admit,
'Go home and get some rest, you need it.'
You stood up, leaving would be a relief right now, and you did admit you were quite tired.
'Goodbye, see you tomorrow my love, sleep soundly,' he said as you left. You felt a flushed feeling, which wasn't normal,
'Uh-Goodbye,' you said.
 --------------------------------------------------
Home wasn't too peaceful though, you were greeted with a conversation with an angry landlord. Mrs. Grover had been by his own words "vandalizing" the apartment complex with posters (tre you had seen a lot of them around) he threatened to evict both you and Mrs. Grover claiming it was partially your doing. Great. Just what you needed.
It was late afternoon when you knocked on Mrs. Grover's door. You were greeted by a, 'Hi Y/n! How was work?'
'Nothing important happened Ma'am,' you sighed, it was a lie but you knew she was fishing for anything that could help her with the case.
'I had a talk with the Landlord, he's going to evict both of us if you don't ..stop with the posters. I think they're making tenants uncomfortable,' you said.
'Well..they're important Y/n, you know that.'
'I know, but you just..have to be careful, there's lots of nice places around town where you can display them. Here's just not the best idea.'
'I apologize for putting your home at risk Y/n,' she sighed of disappointment and nodded towards the door, you left the room awkwardly.
You went to bed, it took a while to fall asleep, but you eventually did. You woke up a few times and did not have an easy sleep. One of these times you went to the restroom to check your arm there it was. 'W.A' written in your flesh, still bleeding. The kind of thing from nightmares.
---------------------------------------------------------- 
It was a normal day at Freddy's for the most part, the day was boring. William wasn't around much which was a good thing for now. It was of course at the end of what had been a good day that bad news was bestowed. Mrs. Grover offered to pick you up, when you got in the car she told you,
'Y/n today I acted on impulse, immature of me, and it resulted it our eviction,' she said in a sad tone.
You let what said sink in., you had told what would happen if she continued, you had warned her, and yet she still managed to get you kicked out. You took a breath containing your anger,
'What did you do?' You sighed.
'I put up more posters, a whole lot of them, went out to print more and when I came back,' she handed you an eviction note, ' both on your and my doors.'
This apartment had been your home for a long time, and now it was gone. You sighed heavily, 'Alright I understand,' you didn't, 'The only issue is that we now have nowhere to stay, well I'm homeless, you still have your real home.'
Mrs. Grover responded as though she didn't even care, 'I'm not going back,' she said, 'not until I find out who did this to Lia.'
You could go to a motel, but no you hadn't gotten your paycheck yet. Maybe you could ask Henry for your paycheck early. You would feel guilty doing so, but it would be better than being homeless. 
'I'll be right back, I think I've found a solution,' you said. Mrs. Grover looked excited by this, but you were going to have to tell her you weren't paying for her. She had gotten you into this mess, you weren't going to get her out. You didn't have enough money to. 
You knocked on Henry's door, he opened it for you all gentleman like.
'Hello Y/n, what can I do for you today?" He smiled.
'Is it possible..that I could get my paycheck early?' You asked sounding polite, but feeling greedy.
'Well uh..' he looked through some papers on his desk for a few minutes, 'I would need to ask why you are requesting this.,' he swallowed nervously.
'A family friend of mine and I have been evicted to to their actions, I need a motel to get me started and back up again. I don't have enough money for that right now,' you said consumed by more guilt.
'Well uh-'
'Y/n you've been evicted? Why didn't you tell me?'
William.
'Well Henry I'm aware you're in just as much financial struggle as Y/n here, so I would be glad to keep Y/n and Mrs. Grover at my home,' he gave an attempt at a kind smile.
You were going to play it off, there was no way you were staying there,
'Oh you don't have to actually-' you had come up with a pretty good excuse before he interrupted you,
'No Y/n I insist, pack your things and help your old Mrs. Grover pack, you can come over as early as five pm,' he said elegantly.
You gave up, telling yourself it would be temporary, no more than a week, you agreed. Just a week that's all, you told yourself.
'Thank you,' you mumbled in William's general direction, and left the room. You heard Henry say something to William trying to talk so you couldn't hear him, 'Thank you Will you don't know how much I appreciate this.'
Just one week you thought, I'm only staying one week.

One. Whole. Week.

I finally updated, I'm so sorry it took so long. I don't know how I feel about this chapter, I think it's kind of dry, but I hope you guys still like it. I promise the next one will be a lot better. Thank you so much for 1.8k reads I can't believe it :O
Word Count: 1148