Chapter 6 "I Love Him!"

(Maria's P.O.V.)

I was going about my day when Luna and I went to the library. I looked in my book bag to find a letter. "What's that do you know?" She asked. I just responded by shaking my head. I read. Meet me at dusk in the place that you and I spent the last time I showed my affection for you. - The person that loves you

"Whats that?" she ask me trying to grab the letter. I gave her the letter. "Who is the person that loves you? It's Draco isn't it?"

'Yes." i said blushing.

(Draco's P.O.V.)

I was in the library. One of my mates had a crush who loved to hang out in the library, I knew that she was going to be there. I turned around to see her blushing. She got up and walked toward me and before i knew it i was in a dark corner. I was being kissed by no other than Maria. "I love you." i said pulling away from her but she still had a frim hand on my neck. I put my hands on her waist with a firm grip.

"i love you t-t-t-two." she said head in my chest crying.

'Whats wrong?" i asked completely worried. She didn't stop crying. "I know of a place that you and I can hide."

"Where?"

"Just let me show you." I said smiling.

(Maria's P.O.V.)

Draco took my hand and held me close as i cried. I looked around and noticed I was in a room that had a couch, a table with food, and a second room. "Please don't go to the second room." he said. i trust his jugement on this one.

"I have a question do you love me or is it a trick?" I asked. I've been on this planet for a long time and know when people are telling the truth.

"I love you this is no lie. I love you and if your brother wouldent kill me I would admit it to the world." He said shocked that I asked.

"Nate tol--"

"Never mind Nate he just hates me." He said looking down as tears start coming down his cheeks.

"Draco I'm sorry I never ment to hurt you." I said pulling him into a hug. We sat down on the couch. "I love you." I said pulling him close to me. "Why are you crying? You can trust me, I really love you." I said trying to calm him.

"My father hates people. l-l-like you, b-b-but I love you." tears streamed down his face. "And you have to remember that L-l-luke and N-n-n-nate hate me." he said holding me closer to him.

"I won't let them hurt you." i said holding him close.

"We must go now and get to class." he said as he wiped away the tears.

"Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes as long as i know that you love me."

As we walked away holding hands I figure out that we were in the room of requirement. I hugged him and walked to my dormitory.

**********************************************************************************************************

"Where have you been?!" Yelled Nate arms to his sides.

"Taking a walk."

"With Draco or alone?" He said. I blushed.

"You were with him weren't you?"

"Yes."

"You know he is evil and he wants to use you!" He screamed.

"Shhhhhh!" I said as I tried to make him be quiet.

"I won't be quiet he'll break you heart." I pated his back and he stopped yelling. I grabbed his hand and took him to the room of requirement.

"I Hate Him And You Know That!!" He screamed.

"I Love Him!" I yelled back.

"It's my job to protect you and i can't when your with that prat." He said calm.

"I can love who I want." I said as I walked outside. He grabbed my hand to stop me.

"I'm sorry I didn't think before I said that. Please forgive me." He said when he pulled me into a hug.

"Your okay." I hugged him. "I have to go to class."

"Okay."

                                                                          AUTHER'S NOTE

                          I need people to comment and vote so i will continue my story.