Chapter 3 The Train

On the train I walk with Nate will until Nate has to go.

"Bye Nate." i said hugging him.

"Lets hope your happy with the house your put in." he said smiling. He's a Ravenclaw.

"Hello there I'm Draco Malfoy and you are?" said a boy behind me. I jumped and put up my hands in a spell casting position.

"What can you do to me you don't know any spells." he said laughing.

"Take that back!" I said keeping my hands up.

"What?" he asked confused.

"I said take it back or I will hex you, I do know how." I said getting more upset.

"No you don't you are just lying to me." he said laughing.

I cast a harmless spell, it's only purpose was to change the color of flowers. He and his friends jumped, I giggled and they ran away.

"Hello I'm Maria." I said to a girl who looked just as confused as me.

"Oh hello I'm Hermione Granger." she said looking at me.

"Are you a muggleborn? I'm not but both of my parents left me." I said with a smile none the less.

"Yes I'm a muggleborn." she said looking at the ground.

"Lets try to find some where to sit." I suggested, we started walking then we found somewhere to sit.

"I'm N-n-n-n-n-neville Longb-b-b-b-b-b-botom." he said looking around for something frantically.

"Can I, I mean can we help you?" I said with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes thank you, it might help if you look in other cabins." He smiled happily. 

"What are you looking for exactly?" I asked a bit puzzled.

"My pet frog, Trever." He said blushing.

I started walking to look for Trevor when I see him, that's when I realize he was the boy in the robe store, I agree with Nate he is a prat.

"Did you cast that spell?" asked Draco moving towards me cautiously.

"It was nothing, it was supposed to change the color of flowers." I said giggling at how afraid they were.

"What are you laughing at?" He said threatening me.

"At you girls." I said with a clever smile.

"What did you just call me?" He said ready to punch me.

"A girl, you are just as weak as one." I said casting a spell.

Draco jumped and ran away, nothing really happened after that, well on the train anyway.