Chapter 8 The start of summer

"Luke!" I sceramed and dropped my bags. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Hello to you also." he said pulling me away.

"Wow can you show me to my room now?" i said sarcasticly.

"Over there first door on the left, and be careful there may be a surprise in your room." He said pointing at the hall way. I walk into my bedroom.

"Roar!" Yelled a baby dragen, after he had jumped onto my shoulder.

"Hello." I look at his tag. "Jason is your name, maybe Luke will let me keep you." i said petting him.

"I see you have made a new freind." he said stepping into my room. I jump.

"LUKE!!!!!!" I screamed. He laughs at how angery i get at him.

"I would like to tell you, you should go outside. You may find something cool there." He said laughing at how i reacted.

"Fine im going outside." I said giving him the death stare.

I walk outside. I see an old freind.

"Maria!" She screamed.

"Tori is that you?" I asked confused.

"Yes of course silly it's me Tori." She said in a duh kind of maner.

"Well hasn't it been a long time since I've seen you." I said looking her up and down.

"You are still my best friend right?" She asked with a sort of scared tone.

"Yes or I think so anyway." I said hugging her.

"Well I need to talk to you."

"Okay I will follow you."

We walk to the place where the dragons live, but no one likes to come here.

"Let talk partners, who is yours?" She said sitting down on the dry grass next to a tall, tall tree.

"I would never tell even if my life was at sake."

"Come on I'm your best friend."

"Fine, his name rhymes with Lraco." I said half petting one of the dragons.

"Draco." She said whispering.

"Yes siry." I said laughing at her.

"Okay fine he is pretty cute." She said giving in to my awful judgement.

I look down in my bag and realize that there is a letter there that says.

Meet me at dusk were the willows hide, and life is no where to be seen.

~Authors Note~

Sorry I know this update is way over due but I've been busy so cut me some slack.

I know I'm leaving it on a cliffhanger but you'll just have to wait till my next update.