Chapter 7 I will have to leave him

(Maria's P.O.V.)

~A couple months later~

"What's up Maria?" Asked a older hufflpuff boy named Cedric Diggory.

"Oh nothing I just can't believe that the year is almost over. Do you remember a Ravenclaw named Luke Fighter? He's my older brother and I'm going to move in with him after the school year." I said looking up from a letter form my grandmother. It read - To the best young woman I know. I love you and I need to tell you something if that's what you want let me now by sending me an owl.

"I remember him well. He is a good person. Kind, and a smart boy sometimes a smart mouth."He said smiling that I cared about what he was saying.

"I hope i will have a good time with the dragons. i hope they will like me there. I was never a good with animals." i said siting down.

"Oh I know you will be because you are just really kind, and intelligent." He said now sitting by me.

"I have to go." I said getting up.

"Okay goodbye."

I start at the long path before me because I told Draco to meet me in the woods. I will have to tell him, but I love him with all my heart. No one else would understand why but me and here it goes. He will protect me, he will comfort me, and not just that he will care for me when no one else will. I stop and look around me to a tall tree the tree witch he and I always sit under. I walk over to it and just sit.

"Maria are you here?" He screamed loud enough to have everyone in Hogwarts hear him.

"Yes over here." I said as I waved a hand in the air above me.

He walked over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Draco do you love me?"

"Of course I do why do you ask."

"Well I'm leaveing Hogwarts." I said sadly.

"What!?" He screamed hands in his hair.

"Well I have to I'm going to the the Druid Marks of Magic." I said combing his hair with my fingers.

"Why?"

"Well I am a Druid." I said blushing.

"Why haven't you ever told me." He said getting frustarted.

"I'm sorry I was afraid you didn't love me."I said starting to cry.

"Do lov--" I cut him off with a kiss.

"I love you and have a gift for you." I said pulling a small charm from my cloak.

"What's this?" He said looking at the charm.

"It is a charm my greatgrandmother gave to me so I would remember her, but I want to give it to you. So you can remember me with this because it has magic in it." I said placing the charm in his hand.

"Thanks but I don't deserve you." He said looking down at the ground.

"Yes you do because i love you." i said grabing his hand.

"You are just the most perfect girl in the world." he said puting his hands on my waist.

"I love you and will miss you." i said puting my hands on his neck.

"I love you also, but just remeber to save yourself till the next i'm with." he said a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I have to leave Luke will get suspicious. Goodbye my love." I said letting go of his hand and walking off.

I never really saw him the rest of the year, but i will always remeber him.

                                                                 ~ AUTHER'S NOTE ~

                            I have 91 reads almost to 100 YAAAAAA Let's Keep Going!!!!!!!!!