chapter six

you woke up the next morning with a smile on your face, knowing that your date with spencer went well and that you're finally looking like you're headed in the right direction with your relationship. you couldn't be happier.

you checked your phone and saw that it was 6:20, you could finally have a bit of a lie in you thought to yourself as you closed your eyes for a blissful ten minutes more of sleep.

reid, on the other hand, woke up in fright as his alarm went off. he felt dirty and disgusted in himself so he decided to get up and start his day early instead of dwelling on his past actions in bed. as he walked out of his bedroom and into his kitchen he put on a large pot of coffee and put three slices of toast in the toaster.

grabbing the marmalade from the fridge he sat down and began to enjoy his breakfast whilst listing to the light tunes of mozart. he smiled to himself slightly as I dream of a future with y/n. he was going to ask her today, hr had to.

as you were awakened once again by the sounding of your loud alarm you groaned and longed for a longer sleep but you knew you had to get up now or else you never would. 

you couldn't wait to see spencer today.

you dragged yourself into your bathroom to brush your teeth and do your daily skincare and shortly after made your breakfast.

you grabbed yourself a bowl and your favorite cereal and made a big mug of hot coffee with a small dribble of honey in it. you sipped it lightly and delved into your breakfast and turned on your netflix to watch another episode of glee. your friends constantly laughed at you for being the ripe of age you were yet still enjoying such a mediocre show like glee.

it was one of those shows where no one was definitively hot but no one was truly ugly, you know what I mean? the time passed quickly as you soon finished your meal and got up to get dressed for your soon-to-be trying day at work.

you got dressed into a smart blazer/skirt outfit which was a brown cheque and a blush pink turtle neck top underneath. you wore your curls down naturally and put on your thin frame glasses along with the usual light makeup. you looked hot. the fitted blazer matched your curves and your hair framed your face perfectly.

 the fitted blazer matched your curves and your hair framed your face perfectly

you picked up your bag which was a tan leather satchel and headed off to work. on your daily commute, you usually stopped off at the local coffee shop just down the road from the bau to grab yourself a cup of coffee to jolt your nerves awake. today you decided you'd get pretty boy a cup too, you knew how he was with his coffee. the usual black coffee except it had at least a pound of sugar added into it.

you smiled as you ordered spences drink, looking back at all of the times you've awkwardly stood right next to each other making coffee at the mini-kitchen of the bau. it was those little moments that made you so grateful for the life you had lived and the places you were going.