Chapter 21

So this is supposed to be fluffy but also have plot and idk how this is going to turn out so bear with me here.

•°•°•

Alec woke up with something warm pressed to his back. Magnus. Alec smiled sleepily and looked down at Magnus' arms, which were wrapped around his waist.

Magnus mumbled something in his sleep and pressed himself closer to Alec, his head resting on Alec's shoulder.

"Alexander..." Magnus sleep talked. "Alexander...Alec, no!"

Alec furrowed his eyebrows, what was Magnus dreaming about? Probably nothing. Alec closed his eyes and snuggled farther into Magnus' chest, trying to fall to sleep.

"Alec..." Magnus mumbled again. Alec opened his eyes and tried to make out what Magnus was saying.

"Alec...no...don't...back..." Magnus mumbled incoherently, Alec was only able to make out a few words. "No...love...me...Alec, I'm sorry."

And then Magnus began to cry. Magnus never cried. Alec rolled over so he was facing Magnus and he shook his shoulders. "Magnus! Magnus, wake up!"

Magnus' eyes flew open, wild and scared. Alec put his hand on Magnus' cheek. "Hey," he said softly. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Magnus turned away from Alec. "Nothing," he mumbled to the wall.

Alec titled his head and pulled Magnus into his chest. "Hey," he whispered into Magnus' ear. "I thought you promised to not keep secrets."

Magnus sighed then turned back to face Alec. "Why do you have to be so perfect," he whispered, his voice hoarse from the crying. Well, he had been crying. Not anymore. Just dried tears crusted on his face.

Alec blushed and looked down, or more like at the mattress since they were laying in a bed. "I'm not perfect," he mumbled.

Magnus smiled briefly, then used his forefinger to tilt Alec's chin up. "But you are." He said. "And my dream..." He let go of Alec's chin. Alec tried to search Magnus' cat eyes with his own, but Magnus wouldn't look him in the eye.

"My dream was about the spell...I - I did it on you. And you didn't remember me...well, you remembered me but not how to love me. You didn't love anyone." Magnus whispered, his voice cracking.

"Hey," Alec said again, making Magnus look him in the eyes. "I'll never stop loving you, okay?"

Alec pressed his lips onto Magnus' and they moved in a slow rhythm. Alec pressed his hand onto Magnus' lower back and pulled him in.

Magnus moaned into Alec's mouth anf ran his hands through Alec's hair. Alec took his lips away from Magnus' and pressed him onto Magnus' neck. He laid a soft kiss there, and trailed all the way down to Magnus' shirt line.

Magnus cupped Alec's face and pulled him in for another kiss, this one sweet and lingering. Everything felt right hwre. After a while Magnus pulled away, still cupping Alec's face.

"Okay," he said.

•°•°•

ITS SHORT IM SORRY DONT KILL ME.