Chapter 13

Magnus heard a knock on his door. Jace and Izzy. He flung the door open. "That took a while." He said.

"Well, it's not like we could fly here." Jace said, Izzy stood behind him.

Magnus rolled his eyes. "What about those bikes?"

"We-"

"Boys, please." Izzy shouted, stepping out from behind Jace. "We need to talk about Alec. And Magnus, I am about to beat you up for cheating on Alec and breaking his heart...but I won't." Magnus mentally sighed, he didn't want Isabelle beating him up. "For now," she added, her smile fleeting.

"Okay, come in," Magnus let them step in. He closed his door behind him.

"What's this about Alec?" Jace tried to sound firm, but Magnus could see how Alec missing was wearing him down. I don't probably look any better. Magnus thought. He was in his glittery pajamas and no shirt...he knew his makeup was smeared and he looked like he'd been run over by a truck.

"I found this on my doorstep." He pulled the letter out of his pocket. "I hadn't even known Alec was missing until I read this-"

"And you had no right to know." Izzy bit out. Magnus flinched.

"Can I see the paper?" Jace asked. Magnus handed it over and Jace snatched it out of his hand.

Izzy bent over Jace's shoulder and they read it silently. Magnus could see all the emotions soaring across their faces. He was feeling the same thing.

As soon as Jace finished he began to cuss. "That son of a b-"

"Jace, you're about to call Clary's mom a female dog." Izzy said.

"Ugh." Jace sighed. "How the heck did Sebastian have kids? He better not have had them with Clary."

"Jace," Magnus said shocked. "He wouldn't do that to his sister."

Jace looked up at the ceiling. "You don't know what he would and would not do." Magnus decided not to reply.

Izzy sighed. "Jace- we don't even know if this is Alec." Magnus didn't believe her.

"No, it's Alec." Jace said. "Look at it."

"That's not Alec's handwriting." Izzy argued. Magnus guessed she was in denial. He was trying to think of something to say when Jace spoke.

"Exactly. That's the kind of thing Alec would do. He would purposefully change his handwriting so we wouldn't come and would be hurt. I mean, look at this! It's too perfect."

Izzy opened her mouth to say something, but Magnus got there first.

"Jace, you might be right. You might be wrong-"

"I'm never wrong."

Magnus rolled his eyes. "Wrong or not Alec might be in trouble. And I don't know about you, but I'm not going to take that chance."

Magnus was angry, angry at these people who claimed to be Sebastian's kids for taking Alec, angry at himself for cheating on him. And he was going to save Alec, no matter what the cost. And it didn't matter if Alec took him back, he would be safe, and that would be enough.

"You really love him, don't you?" Izzy asked softly, and Magnus remembered Tessa asking him the same thing.

"I'm in love with him, and I'm going to do everything I can to help him."

Izzy smiled. "Okay," she said, clapping her hands. "Let's make a plan."

•°•°•

Sorry if this is short....but at least they're going to make a plan now

Aye I feel like these are filler chapters.....even though they contain important stuff

Idk when I'll update next, but it'll be soon

Thanks for reading

•Comment•Vote•Share•